Chap 2:WHAT!?!?

Hey haven't updated in a while sorry was a little busy but here chap 2 hope you enjoy let me explain a little before you say some thing 1) when elsa anna and rapunzel are out on the full moon they have to stay there an extra day for the side effects . Later in this or another chap it'll say when Merida goes out .

W-c out ✌️🌙🌕

34&$(623;&675874876((;234(;32(4342(276519(jack pov)34&$(623;&76((;234(;32(4342(276519384848

September/9

Jack pov

It's been 2 days since the 3 weirdos haven't come to school why do I feel so sick every time there gone I get a headache , my body hurts , and the inside of me feels awake for some reason it's always burning everytime. My parents are always arguing say it's not time yet till it's time and his intincts what ever that means I'm just glad it's over. I wonder if hiccup has any luck following Meranda , merlyn ....oh Merida but he says everytime he sees her going into the alley way she disappears in the woods or something . But he says she always and he means always goes to to the fish market and says is every thing in order to a guy that works there 'problably some close family member' but it's says nothing about them being wierd only them ordering fish? Sounded better when I thought it then say it to myself.

Merida pov

He doesn't quit does he. First I don't think following me is a good idea onless I own you something which I don't. He followed me every where the fish market to meet my dads brothers cousins sisters fiancés dads friends cousin which takes care of the food when it the crescent moon which I always check just in case what happen last time. But I can sense anyone who comes , follows , or scare me I always jump up on a building oh how much I love my dragon side but what serprised me is when he said 'where is she I had her and now she's gone good now the guys are going to get after me ' I wanted to yell what but I hid a little more and when I see he already left I got home but sometimes I just run in the forest cause I get bored so I run and go to a clearing and shoot some arrows. 'I wonder if elsa got the mail '

Elsa pov

I feel sick stupid side effects why every time after the full moon night my eyes hurt for changing color to normal blue , dark red , yellow , and light purple . My body hurts more when my wolf feels alone till I turn 17 in a couple of months I can tell who's my soul mate hope is not the weird guy that only eats veggies in his human and wolf self though he always try to make me fall in love with him but I mean come on if his human form he wear big glasses , and no afence but he not even cute nor interesting. But I do like a guy named Andrew but I'm not sure that I still like him cause something inside me says it's not him......keep looking.

Tomorrow back to school ugh well at least it's time to know what Merida been up to sence she told me that the 4 idiots doing or what she heard hiccup say. 'Oh I almost forgot to talk with the elders about yesture day'. I ran to looking for Maine we all call him man of moon cause he told us he a part of the moon some thought he was crazy some belived he was me rap and anna are one of those people. I finally found him talking to the other elders " Manie I needed to talk with you yesterday with the rest of the elders in the meeting room " oh yes ofcorse " " we meet in 10 minuets and make sure no one hears" " alright"

10 minutes later me anna and rap were waiting till th elder were ready to hear us out. I cleared my trought and the elders looked at me " if your all wondering why I set this meeting to say that ...pitch is back". There was a lot of gasp and whispering "I know you might be thinking how is he alive and didn't we killed him but it's true. While me the beta and my sister where walking in the halls we cough this scent like he was standing there and walked away and disappear." " how can this be how can he be alive the guardians killed him unless ..it couldn't be" said Manie. " could it be what ?" " well you know the story how the boogie man started right well there a secret behind it that he had a brother but they how do I put this there are nothing alike "you know that there's always that one that doesn't want to scare every one well he was talking. " what do you mean not alike?" Said rap feeling uneasy. " well umm- " he was cut off by an annoyed elder who was very cool everybody liked her like a gramma "his brother is a vampire , while one goes to scare people the other suck there blood " "ok so how can a un dead brother do with a dead brother "anna said

"well legend says if one of the brothers die they can be brought back to life by the one still alive but the dead one has to be what other is" Manie said " oh so if vampire dude dies pitch can bring him back to life and he turns vampire "said my sister anna. " no we mean if vampire dude dies pitch can bring him back and vamp dude comes back alive but into the second boogie man but in this case pitch is a vampire now just like his brother" said gramma. "Then it's time for the guardians to take care of it " I said " not the guardians they protect children and they don't have the power to fight vampires " said Manie " so who are going to protect the people from pitch and his brother" I said turning a bit scared and angry "the new guardians but in this case the vampire slayers" said Manie.

" but there's no vampire slayers since years after they generations of them stopped " rap said getting cunfused while I was angry " the moon will choose" and now silence 'what does he mean by that' me anna and rap were cunfused while every one knew what he was talking about then he got up and twisted a statues head to a side and a piece of the ceiling moved and a full moon came out and the table was going to the floor and where the table was there was a 2 ft crystal in the middle Manie mumbled some words and the moon shined a ray of silver blue light to it and what surprised me a picture came out I was going to faint on who came out of the picture it was /stop/

Cliffhanger

Hey I desided to put a cliffhanger here idk y but I had I feeling I should

We'll see you guys later

W-C out peace ✌️🌙🌕