Chap4: Believe us now ?

Hey last chap elsa told the truth to jack , Flynn , krist , and hicc but did they belive them. Will they ever get along what other secrets will be told read on and find out.

Howl nigh W-C peace out ✌️🌙🌕

77((,5664:556;54:4322;(:7)(87()$?(;4687)?),(5(,(,7))?)6?)?7$(,778(764,;)78¿$,)/?;:&)&3?4$;,;,4)3?89?l

("elsa time for plan b or just go with the after school thing" anna said to elsa "elsa I'm beggin you to do plan b" said Merida smelling "ok fine the hard way" elsa took out some ring with a snowflake on it and put it in her right ring finger. And what came out surprise me.) back on

Hicc pov

Did elsa just shot ice out of her hands I thought jack was the only on that can do that ...well with his staff I don't know if jack is happy or surprise and mad cause his face since his to to hip is frozen while... krist only up to his knees , Flynn well the same as mine above knee by tree inches ...'I am a geek sometimes but it's useful' " jack can't you unfreeze this?" I said questionably "I would but the staff lets just say I always leave it at home so PEOPLE DONT THINK IM WIERD !!"

"Wait he controls ice too" said rap " that kinda explains the hair .....but did you or not dyed it?" Asked anna "well i didn't dyed it lets just say I was born with it"said jack still surprise what he just saw elsa do.

" oh just like elsa but she doesn't know how to control it that's why she wears the ring" explained anna "anna!" Yelled elsa "what it's true you ok most froze the whole woods" she argued "well who made me crazy for almost mating a guy who you just met!! " she yelled at her 'oh chick fight' I thought. " well how was I spouses to now he worked for the only witch that was in the deep woods" anna growled " hey remember us the guys stuck in ice?!?" Yelled Flynn " STAY OUT OF THIS" they both yelled. "Alright let me handle it from here " said Merida she got something out of her pocket a whistle "you may want to cover your ears punz" ok what is going on "then Merida blew it and elsa and anna were yellping like dogs who hear the- ooohhh that was a dog whistle who knew ."now elsa unfreeze the ice before the bus comes" said rapunzel " fine" she did but only me krist and Flynn. "Hey what about me"

..w....o.....l....f.....c....h.....I.....c......k........w....o.......l......f.....c.....h.....I.....c......k.....p...e....a...c...e...o..u...t...✌️

Jack pov

"Hey what about me " I yelled "I will if you do one thing" she said said smirking " look if it's to kiss you that will never happen" i said 'it'll destroy my reputation'. "No you idiot the one thing that you have to do is not tell anyone Ugh why do boys alway think is all a kiss oh and if you do I think ice karma would do more then just toe to hip" she worned me. 'Like I'll tell .......ok maybe a little' she game me a death stare. the bus was in the corner. "Now what do we do agian 'miss werewolf' and 'miss dragon' ." Flynn said quoting miss werewolf with his fingers. " how can you not belive us elsa just showed ice powers and you don't believe we're werewolves and a dragon!!" Yelled rapunzel "so jack has power of ice and snow to not just elsa" that's true they can't be werewolves this the real world. "He can then why doesn't he unfreeze himself?"said elsa " one is because it not my ice and two I don't have my staff with me!" I yelled the bus is almost coming " weeellllll " said anna "fine I won't tell any one but what about hiccup krist and Flynn?" Oh they won't tell believe me." How would she now I turn and see them with a scared face. "Well cya the 4 idiots" yelled Merida.

They sat apart Merida in the front to get off first and go to practice , rap five seats away from Merida on the right side , elsa on the left side and two seats away from rap and anna in the back.

Rap pov

The bus came and we all got on

(Head link conversation )