Black out

Jack pov

When Elsa rised her hand I thought she was gonna tell on me but she needed to go to the nurse office or something. A few moments later I had a wierd feeling in my stomach.

'get out get out get out of the class room and save the wolf' I ignored the thing called Jason

'save the girl it's not going to kill you save the girl she's in trouble' I finally talked to him

'yeah she's in trouble because she got sick or something and went to the nurse why are you so worried'

'Oh I don't know maybe she's been gone for a long time and you know what they say in movies when someone takes to long there dead or being killed right now'

' you know what else they say in scary movies... Don't investigate why they take long because your dead' I felt something hit my nose something good and yet familiar.

'Blo-suck' that sounded nothing familiar that sounded like my voice. And lights out.

???? Pov

I rised my hand the teacher looked annoyed. "Yes mr Frost". I looked strait to the teachers eyes and hypnotized her

"yes may I go check on Elsa her mom is a friend of mine , and my mom wants me to protect her for some reason so may I check on her?" That's not what I'm really saying I'm saying.

'let me get out of the class room if not you will feel pain.' The teachers eyes where getting a lighter but when I step out she'll be back to normal.

" go ahead mr Frost hurry back!" I walked out the door looked both ways to get a hint where Elsa ran to. She ran to the right couple moments later I ended up infront of the basement door.

I sence something bad and blood. I kicked the door down and I see dark shadows and sand? And elsa was surrounded by them.

One thing only means that I need to save her I looked around and to see something to use as a weapon till I remembered something That the boy controls ice with a staf.

I closed my eyes and focus that the staff will come to me I hear a thumb. The staff was there next to my feet I graped it as quick as I can and shot some sand to the wall and ground while the shadows had problem with but I manage.

I was about done till a quick bang of pain hit me in the back. I touched it with my hands bright my hand back to my face and it was bloody as hell. I turned to see who did it but I only saw was a darker shadow with a hint of red.

" Jack what are you doing here" elsa said in a worried and angry voice. "Who's Jack" now I was cunfused who is Jack. "You are jack....Jack Frost....ring a bell." She said cunfused

(a/n with the look that everyone will give when you know in the movies)

"well I'm not Jack I'm jake ......you know ....the one that saved your life.....ring a bell." I teased her back she was getting annoyed.

"Ok Jack no more playing around I'm being serious why are you here." I don't know her much but I can tell she's getting mad.

"And I'm being serious I'm Jake im not playing around and I saved your life oh and your welcome" "oh thank you now you should be going back to class 'jake' while I make a call." She walked away I felt a slit pain in my head.

Bold-Jack , italics - Jason , normal -

'WHAT HAPPEN, WHERE THE HELL AM I!?!?, JASON YOU BETTER ANSWER ME!!!'

'Well I don't know I didn't even know you were here took you a while to talk'

' WHO ARE YOU GUYS AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE OF ME!?!'

' now you know how I feel'

'Will both of you shut up !, and here I thought Jack was annoying but now it you and him'

'Wait he's jack'

'Yeah and who are you I never seen you... well heard you'

' well I don't know either but I do know that,.....ok maybe I don't know'

'Wait how am I gonna get my body back'

'im going to do something that will help but in the same time hurt '

' ok how much will it hurt and sounds good enough ' I closed my eyes

'Fine I'll do it but if better work'

(End of conversation a/n it looks long but only takes seconds in there world)

I waited "AAUGH" then a bang of pain hit me like a ton of bricks. The pain got worse and worse my eyes where burning I have no idea what was happening. I fell to my knees.

Dkskisisiiiwisisiwisjwidjwodjwojcwocjwo

Sorry for short chapter running out of ideas but next update will be on Monday or Tuesday

Wolf girl out✌️🌕🌙🐺