Who are you?

Elsa pov

After the memory I started to cry but it quickly stopped when I heard a snap of a twig."who goes there?!" I got on my fighting stance.anna came out but not cheery Anna... dark Anna.

"It's only me Elsa" I growled at her. "Anna stop playing game and take off the make up and dark clothes!" She shock her head. "Elsa I thought you would have know the difference of dreams and nightmares." I looked at her confused."that made no sense." Anna was now looking up."just think about it your dream is ringing your mate , and having everyone you care safe but this is a nightmare your mate if dead , everyone is in danger , and ...you will never hear a child." "What do y- before I could finish my sentence Anna shot me with dark sand it went in my mouth nose I couldn't breathe.

Everything was going dark blurry. 'Am I going to die with out a mate...and everyone to soon join me'. Those were going to be my last thoughts until I heard a wolf and two night fury howl. I see a white figure tackle D Anna and something red went up to me a sprinkled something all over my body. I started to get some of my vision back "Elsa .....okay" I couldn't hear her because well everything seems like I'm dieting a moment ago I. . The red figure went to attack something then the white fur that looked familiar came up to me. 'Are you okay my love.' Everything went black.

Merida pov

Elsa was surrounded by black nightmare sand. I could tell she can't breathe I need to think fast. I roared as loud as I can and shot a fireball behind D Anna I know Anna is still in there or so I think there was some dust in the air. D Anna was. It was that wolf I saw while I was following D Anna. 'What is he doing...oh shit he's fighting with Anna.' I said to myself. 'Go to my mate.. check on her while I distract this nightmare.' The all white wolf tole me. 'THATS ELSAS MATE!' I was shocked I couldn't move for a moment but I came back to reality and went to Elsa. She was covered with black sand , her hair was changing to color black , her make up was changing color, and the ora of innocent is fading to the Ora of evils. I need to think wait. I got the bag that I have with me everytime something goes wrong like this. I got the dream sand and sprinkled some on Elsa.

Wolf cry

Looked over where it came from it was the wolf being trown to a rock that was nearby. I had to let my intincts control me for a pit. I charged at D Anna we had a little fight until I felt a lot of pain on my stomach. I looked down. She stapped me. I cried and turned to my human form. Was this the end? All of a sudden another night fury came out of nowhere with a....rider

"Who are you"