Chapter 4 ~Mhm~

"What?", I ask. Likes me? Like, like likes me?? Is that possible? No way! I'm a stiff! He's a.. what're they called? Adrenaline junkies. :P. Jk,..but seriously! This is freaking insane!!!!! I have to find out what Zeke mean. "Likes me?", I ask.

      "Mhm. And yes, like likes you. He hasn't told anyone he's gay but I've seen when girls flirt with him. He literally ignores them and walks off. He's always in a bitchy mood. But you came today, and, its like you where his sunshine. It's pretty adorable", Shauna says before Zeke can reply. I turn around and look at Amar Is it possible? Do I like him?

     No Tobias. He doesn't even like you. You just met the bitch! But there's a connection. I feel it. I really really do. I wanna say what? No. I am not gay. But, I'm not so sure. I'm definitely not gonna use Amar as a experiment. I would never do that. But I do have another idea. "Are there any openly gay guy in Dauntless?", I ask quietly. Zeke nods and turns around to point to a blonde haired boy.

     He's pretty attractive. Blue eyes. His hair is spiked. And a nice smile I guess. "His name is Elijah. He's a dick when you first meet him but he'll do anything for anyone. He's really sweet actually. I'd do him if he where straight", Shauna says. Zeke rolls his eyes. "I'll go get him". I hesitate but just let her go. She comes back and he's beside her.

          "Hey", I say.

    "Sup stiff?", he says. Sup? What does that mean? Sup.... I don't wanna ask but I may have to. I guess he saw my confused expression. "It means what's up?". What? The sky?  A roof? Lights? Ceiling? Is this a fucking joke. "What're you doing! It means, what are you doing/", he says rudely. Oh...

     "Nothing, and don't be rude to me because you have dumb ass words!", I yell as I get up and walking off. Forget that bitch. Everyone looks at me but I don't care. Amar looks at me with a worried expression. I will not experiment. There's gotta be a different way. I walk to the chasm and rest my arms on the ledge, looking out at the water. I wait for Zeke and Shauna to show up but they never do, but Amar does.

     "Hey. What happened?", Amar says coming up beside me. I shake my head continue to stare. "Come on, tell me. Was it just Elijah pretending you're retarded? It happens. Ignore him. Or punch him". I continue to stare and that's when he pulls my chin up to face him. "That's better", he says smiling. I gulp and look down at his lips. His gorgeous pink lips. This could be my chance. He leans his face closer to mine and I close my eyes. He gently brushes his lips against mine, sending electricity coursing through my body. He finally connects our lips. He puts his hands on my waist. I caress his face. He stops kissing me and let's go of my waist. He backs up. "I- I shouldn't have done that". And with that, he was gone.

     Jesus Christ what am I gonna do...

                They kissed! Hope it wasn't to soon for you guys! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for the sweet ass comments!! stay Divergent! You're beautiful! Byeee