Chapter 5 ~Woah~

I lay in the bed I was assgined to and look up at the ceiling. I can still feel his lips on mine. His kiss was so soft, so passionate. So amazing. It was over to quickly. I wonder how he felt about it. I roll over to I'm on my side.

    One thing that I know for sure, I'm gay. I've kissed a girl before. I almost threw up. But I just wanted to be closer to Amar when he kissed me. Ugh. I came here to beome a warrior or whatever. Not to fall for a guy. Wait, am I falling. I don't even know. Wait, I am falling!

    I hit the ground loudly. I didn't even realize how close I was to the edge of the bed, oops. I'm definitely not getting any sleep tonight. I decide to go into the hallway and look for a water fountain. I find one and before I can get any water I hear a voice behind me. "You should really be sleeping. Big day tomorrow.", the all to familiar voice says from behind me. I automatically know who it is, Amar.

     I turn around to him. "Couldn't sleep", I say, crossing my arms. It's about to get real stubborn up in here. His gaze lingers on me. I feel like crying, why is this happening??? Why do i wanna cry? Is it the way he's staring? The fact that he didn't wanna kiss me and ran away? Ya...that could be it. I decide that if I'm gonna be in Dauntless, I'm gonna have to have courage. "Why'd you run away after you kissed me?", I say bluntly. He just stares at me. So I stare back.

    "I was scared of how you would react. It happened to quickly. You know me for one day and I kiss you. That was stupid of me. I'm sorry", he says. I shouldn't be getting mad. No. But to late, because I am about to explode.

     "Have you ever fucking thought for one second that I might have enjoyed the kiss? That I may be gay? That I like you? Are all Dauntless just programed to be fucking negative?!?!", I yell. He looks at me in shock. I can't believe I just did that!

    "Well did you? Are you? Do you?", he asks. I nod and look down at the floor. He pulls me to him and smiles at me. "Then you won't mind if I do this". He kisses me gently and stops to look at my facial expression. I mean for words to come out but all that comes out is

     "Woah".

          A/N: THANKS FOR READING COMMENTING AND VOTING! LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND STAY DIVERGENT!