Chapter 14 ~not sleeping~

~A couple weeks later~

       I sit with Amar and Shauna at a small coffee place. Nothings changed. Except maybe I don't totally hate my father.  Shauna and Amar are  talking about something but I'm not really listening. I keep looking over at Zeke and Alex. They seem to be getting pretty close. I sigh and take my gaze off of them. Amar and Shauna look over at me. Amar raises and eyebrow. "Something wrong?", Shauna asks. I shake my head no and Amar just keeps staring at me. Thinkin' about your father?", Amar asks.

    I shake my head "no". "Just a little tired I guess. Training isn't easy. Dauntless isn't easy. I feel like I've been slacking. What if I don't make it? I have so much on my mind. I can't control what happens and it's drving me crazy", I say. Amar looks at me like I was crazy. So did Shauna.

    "Babe! What the actual fuck. You're 10 times better than any other initiate! Sorry Shauna. You're gonna make it. Please stop worrying. Tomorrow is the final test. So you need sleep. Tonight you're staying with me. Got it?", Amar says. I start to object but nod slowly. He leans over the table and kisses me passionately. I smile weakly. I guess I am being pretty ridiculous. I haven't been slacking. I guess it's just pre nerves. I get up and walk to the chasm I look into the water. Eric comes up beside me. I look over and smile,

     "You shouldn't be nervous, Four. You're gonna do awesome. You're amazing. You totally have a top spot. So stop your whiny ass and smile more!", Eric says. I laugh and so does he. "I'm serious. I hate seeing my best friend so upset". I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. He gives me a half hug.

    "I know Eric. I just..don't know. Everything is just clashing in my brain. Like the chasm walls", I say and look down into the water again. "It scares the hell out of me". He laughs lightly and I look at him. He looks back at me with a serious expression.

    "I feel the same way", he says, resting his elbows on the thing that keeps you from falling in. "But me and you, we're gonna make it. Hell! We're gonna make it, fuck shit up, and run this mother fucking faction!". People look at him and he laughs. "Okay, maybe not the last one. But seriously Four. WE GONNA KICK SOME ASS DUDE!", he yells. I nod and he hugs me before walking off. I see Amar get up and come my way. I don't move. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses my neck.

    "You okay babe", he says against my neck. I sigh and nod. He turns me towards him and puts a hand on my cheek and kisses me gently. I smile. He smiles big and touches my lips gently with his finger. I smile bigger and he chuckles. He pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear "Let's go back to my apartment". So, we do.

     A/N: It's average sized. Ugh. Guys. Zankie. </3, Tonights episode of Big brother tore my heart out. DAMN FRANKIE! EAT VAGINA! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy, you're beautiful, stay Divergent, and I'll see ya soon! <3