Chapter 16 ~New job~

Today is my first day of my new job. I work in the computer room because it's simple and you don't have to socialize. Which is really great! I'm also a trainer. But the initiates don't come until a couple of weeks. Which is extremey exciting yet nerve wrecking. But it'll be worth it. Being a full Daunltess member is priceless.

 I walk through the pit and see Eric and I smile and wave. He does the same. He chose to be a leader. He lectured me on why I should've said yes but I just wasn't feeling it. So..he took it. I continue on down into the computer room. I smile when I see Zeke and sit beside him.

     Did I mention he works with me? Probably not but he does! Which makes it a lot easier to be at home in this little room. Working with my best friend is the best thing ever. Oh you're probably wondering about if Amar will still be training. Yes, he will. Eric didn't want to train so he let Amar keep his job. So, I'll be working with my boyfriend in a couple of days.

    They take us through what to do. Watch the cameras, if something happens, report it. It's seriously that simple. Oh my god...did I just say Amar's saying? Someone throw me off the chasm! Wait just kidding. Please don't. hehe.

    I watch the cameras like a hawk. Zeke yawns beside me and rests his hand in his hands. "I am so bored", he whispers. I nod and he looks at me. "Wanna play a game?". I shrug and he smiles. "Well, each day will be different. We'll start off today with something simple. The question game. I ask you something and you ask me, got it?". I nod. "Okay we'll take turns. What's your favorite color?".

    "White", I say calmly. "What's your favorite food?". He asks me why my favorite color is white. "White is a beautiful color. It shows puritly. It's clean and calimg", I say. He chuckles a little. I look at him weird.

    "Yeah and if you stare at it to long it hurts your eyes", he says laughing. I roll my eyes and laugh too. "My favorite food is hot dogs, what's your middle name?". I hesitate. I can trust Zeke. I don't doubt that for a second. "Nathaniel". He smiles at the name.

    "Four Nathaniel?", he says curiously. I laugh and push him playfully. He knows that isn't my real name. Yet he still wants to act like he doesn't know that. I think it's time that I tell him my real name. I kidave miss being called it.

    "No idiot. Tobias Nathaniel Eaton", I say laughing. He smiles big and hugs me tight. I laugh and hug him back. I feel a tear drip on to my shirt. "Zeke, what's wrong?", I say, pulling away. When I look at his face he's smiling but crying.

     "You trust me enough to tell me your name", he says. I nod and smile and he hugs me then lets me go. "Okay, that was fuuun". I laugh and kick my feet up on the desk. He laughs and informs me its time to go. I hug him then walk out.

    First day of work COMPLETE!

     A/N: Ooo! He told Zeke! Hope you enjoyed! You're beautiful, stay Divergent, and I'll see ya soon! :)