Chapter 19 ~Daddy?~

I wake up the next morning in Amar's room. You should know we had sex like 4 times. It was nice. Like SUPER nice. I hear a knock at the door and nudge Amar. He wakes up and goes to the door, naked. "AMAR! CLOTHES!", I yell at him. He looks down at his naked body and he shrugs. I throw underwear at him and he rolls his eyes and puts them on. Anything is better than someone seeing MY boyfriend naked.

      He opens the door and I peek around to see who it is. Max stands there and he turns his head away from Amar. Amar rolls his eyes. "Uh, we have the Abnegation leaders coming. They're just coming around and visiting. They'll be watching your training session.", Max says, not looking at Amar. Amar rolls his eyes and closes the door in Amar's face. My face pales. Dad's coming? Amar comes on the other side of the bed and starts to say something then pushes me off the bed.

      "AMAR WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!", I yell loudly. He laughs at first and then sees that I'm holding my arm in pain. He helps me up and drags me into the bathroom. He pushes me into the shower and he takes off his underwear and gets in too. He hums as he gets the shampoo and washes it through my hair. Then does his. Then he washes my body. Going really slow when cleaning my down under. I hold back a moan and he smirks. Then when we're done he gets on his knees. I shit you not, he starts sucking my d*ck. I moan and after a few amazing moments, I "release". He swallows then turns the water off. He pulls me out of the shower and pushes me into the bedroom. I'm getting really tired of him "pushing" me around. Hehehee I'm punny. I put some clothes on and the a really harsh pain shoots through my leg and I yell out in pain. Amar, now clothes. Comes over to me and checks it.

      "Come on, we're going to the infirmary", he says. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the infirmary. They tell me it's sprung. They wrap it up and then give me crutches. All because of Amar -_-. UGH. I walk with my crutches down to the training room. Some of the initiates are already there.

      I hobble into the room and Amar enters. "Okay. Knife time. Throw the knife and hit the target. That simple", he says. I burst out laughing when I can't contain it anymore. Everyone looks at me. Then 3 people walk in. Eric, Andrew, and my father.

      "Amar said that simple again didn't he?", Eric asks me. I nod and continue to laugh hysterically. Eventually all the initiates start laughing. I finally get myself together and Amar scolds me. I hate when he does that. Tris, or, Beatrice, (the Abnegation girl) smiles at me. I smile back and her face turns pale. I look back and see her father, Andrew glaring at her. She looks down at her knife and then looks at her target eagerly. You go giiirl! Z snap city biiitch!

    Amar goes over to talk to the 3 guys and I sit down on the floor. I just feel like being silly today. I think it's the medicine they gave me for the pain. A kid from Erudite looks over at me. "Are you high?", he asks bluntly. I sigh.

     "Pain pills are killer", I say. Everyone that heard laughs and Eric comes over to me. "Heeeyy buddy!", I say happily. He looks at me weird and then laughs. "I gots lots of medicine in me! hehe!". He laughs again.

      "OKAY EVERYONE! On the wrestling mats! Show these two fine people what you can do! I want Tris and Peter!", Amar orders. Whaaaat? Is he crazy? I think da bitch is cray. God I'm high on pain pills.

     Tris looks eagerly at me then at Peter. Her father watches her fiercely. She kicks him and he punches her. Long story short, she loses. Amar whispers something to Andrew and he nods. "Shush!", I say. Eric looks at me like I just killed 5 babies. "Whaaat? They're so loud!".

      "You're acting drunk. But you're high. Promise me it was only pain pills?", Eric says. I nod and he laughs. "Okaaay", he says. I roll my eyes and my father scolds me.

     "Stop playing around", he scolds. Woah daddy! Nuh Uh sweet pea. I stand up but Amar comes over to me and scolds me as well. I look at Amar and he just shakes his head in disgust. I stand up and almost fall but Eric catches me. I look Amar straight in the eyes.

      "Go fuck yourself" I say. Then walk off to the tattoo place. I stumble as I walk with my crutches. I fall and Zeke comes rushing over to me. He picks me up and carries to me to the tattoo place. He sits me down and Shauna comes running over to me.

     "God Four! What happened???', she says way to loudly. I whine and she looks at me with pity. She turns around to Zeke. "What happened to his leg?". He shrugs and Tori comes out of the back room.

     "He sprung his leg and they gave him strong pain killers", she says. I nod and they all look at me. "How'd you sprang your leg?". I start telling her what happened. How he pushed me off the bed. Then the part about what happened during training. I look over to see a pissed off Shauna and Zeke. Shauna whispers something to him and he nods. Then they run out of the room. "NO!", I yell. I grab my crutches and hobble as fast I can. But I'm to late. They go into the training room. I hobble inside.

    "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!", Shauna yells loudly at Amar. He crosses his arms and glares at her. "I'm fucking waiting for an answer bitch". Eric looks over at me and I shrug. "You don't deserve Four! YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT!".

     "You sicken me! You treat Four so fucking horribly! He loves you Amar! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD FUCKING GIVE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE WITH HIM?! EVERYTHING!", Zeke yells. Tears forming in his eyes.

     "Four. His name is Tobias. He is a worthless. piece. of. shit. He doesn't deserve love. He's a coward. He's stupid.", my father says. Amar just glares at Shauna. She lets out a growling noise and punches him. Zeke shrugs and then punches Amar. Andrew stands there, dumbfounded. Then he coughs and they all look at him.

     "Can I just", he motions for Shauna to move. She looks at him weird but moves. He smacks my father in the face. "Four has done NOTHING to you! You are the worthless piece of shit! My two kids left me and I still love them wth ALL OF MY HEART!", he yells in his face. Dad looks at me and walks out of the room. Amar follows behind. My father..called me worthless.

     I collapse to the ground. Zeke and Shauna run over to me. But then it goes black.

     A/N: Omg Amar makes me so pissed. This story is coming to a close VERY soon. You're beautiful Stay Divergent and I'll see ya soon! Oh and I searched google for a perfect person of what I felt like Shauna looked like! Picture of the winner on the side! >>> BYEEE!