Chapter 9 ~Wut?~

"Amar that's crazy! He's one of my best friends! He isn't in love with me!", I yell. Amar rolls his eyes sits down on one of the dining chairs. He just stares at me. "Amar! Stop freaking looking at me like that!". He aggravtes the hell out of me when he does stuff like this. Ya know the feeling? UGH!

   "I'm just saying. Don't get all bitchy. I'm just saying. The facts are there! His jealousy, the way he looks at you in training!", he argues. Wait, Zeke watches me in training? I kindave blush and Amar scolds me. I look down. "Feels good to be liked doesn't it?".

     "He doesn't like me Amar! But when someone tells me I'm being watched, I'm gonna blush! We're just friends!", I argue back. He just rolls his eyes. I stand up and begin to walk of his apartment. I've seriously had enough of this! I hear hear calling from beind me but ignore him. I walk to the chasm and look over the edge. I put my arms on the ledge.

     "Hey", Someone says from behind me. Zeke. I really don't wanna talk to anyone. Especially not him. "Somethings up. Please tell me". I sigh and turn around to face him. He stares at me for a second and he pulls me to him and kisses me. I back up and he looks at me, shocked. Then he runs off. I stand there wide eyed. I look over and see Amar laughing his ass off. He mouths "I told you so". Seriously! Does he not realize that someone just kissed his boyfriend? He stops laughing for a second. Then looks angry. I roll my eyes and walk to the dormitory. Shauna's there, so is Zeke. He's crying and she's comforting him. I walk over to my bed.

    I lay down and look up at the ceiling. Eric comes in and asks what's wrong with Zeke. Shauna just looks at him then he looks at me. I shrug and he goes to his bed. Then he looks back over at me. "So, do you miss your family?", he says bluntly. I look at him in shock. I shrug. The truth, HEEEELLLL NO! "I do sometimes. Like at night. I know faction before blood but it still doesn't change my mind". I totally understand where he's coming from. If I had a good father, then yeah,maybe. "But I'll get over it. You seem to really do good at knife throwing. Can you show me how you do it?". I nod and get up. We start to walk out and thats when Zeke mumbles, "Just don't try and kiss him". Me and Eric exchange a glance then quickly walk out.

     "I seriously can't believe he just said that! I am so sorry!", I say. He just laughs and continues walking. We get to the training room and I show him a couple of things. He does it, fails at first, but then gets good at it.  "Wow!". He smiles proudly then we decide to get some dinner. We look around the lunch hall and we see Shauna and Zeke. Zeke looks like he's been non stop crying. I hear Shauna whisper something to Zeke and he nods. Then she motions for us to come over there. We do and we take our seat.

     "How'd it go?", Shauna asks.

    "I'm getting better", Eric replies.

    "That's good".

    "Yeah", he says. Then it's silent. I look over and see Zeke looking at me. This is going to be a loooooong dinner. Not to mention, IT DOESN'T END THERE!

      A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll see ya next time! You're beautiful, stay divergent, and I LOVE YOU! <3