Chapter 10 ~first~

A/N: I decided to switch it up a bit. It's going straight to the mental part of the test and the rankings. but no flash forwards. We're still on track. Okay my little Hazele Graces? Okay. Oh and you might have noticed that Eric is nice! Switched his character up. I told ya before, this isn't gonna have everything.. I'm Austin, not Veronica Roth :P

     "On this board behind me are the rankings. If you're below the red line, you're out. Simple enough? Zeke, you have seriously gotta stop looking so sad!", Amar says. Did he really have to say that? That dumb ass. He turns towards the board and pulls the cover thing off of it. It reveals that I'm first. HELL YA!

    Eric is just above the red line. I high five him and he looks so relieved. Zeke and Shauna are in. The names below the line I don't recognize. "Congratulations", Amar says. I smile at him and he walks off. Then everyone congratulates me, even Shauna. But Zeke stays away. I look at Zeke then Eric and sigh. Eric laughs a little and we walk to the lunch hall.

    "So, first day of mental training. That sounds weird....The mental part of training I mean", Eric says. I laugh. "Ya nervous?". I shake my head. "You fearless mother fucker". I roll my eyes and he laughs. Then Max taps a glass or something. I look over there and he starts a speech.

   "CONGRATULATIONS INITIATES!", he yells. "You've passed the first part. Cheers to you! Carry on with your dinner". I turn back to Eric. He looks proud of himself. I smile and realize, oh my god! I was fucking first! Why am I not proud?

      A/N: SOOOOOOOOO SHORT! So sorry! I'm hanging out with my grandma today so I couldn't write. But I will be able to update more today. You're beautiful, stay divergent, I LOVE YOU!