Chapter 7 ~Explain~

" I dont even know your name for fucks sakes!", he yells. Oh shit oh shit oh shit! He wants to know my name No no no! I can't. Can I trust him? NO! Can I?? Oh my god I'm so confused! Come Tobias, be funny. Come on now.

    "Ha-ha. My name is initiate. Duhh", I say. He just glares at me. I sigh and look down, "I can't tell you". He scoffs and I look up at him. "I can't let my father find out where I am.". He softens his stare and runs to grab a paper from his table. I raise my eyebrow as if to say "what?'. He shows it to me and it says something about the leader of Abnegation's SON, left because Marcus Eaton beat him. OH MY GOD! How'd they know?? Oh my god! I look up at Amar.

     "This is you, the one who they're talking about", he says. I nod and grab the paper out of his hands. "I got it from the store today. I had to go get some milk and I saw it so I got it. I thought maybe I could figure which one of my initiates it is. Never dreamed it would be you. Don't worry, No one thinks its true. Is that a good or bad thing?'. I shrug and he comes to sit by me. "So, you name's Tobias?". I nod and he smiles. "I like it". He kisses my cheek. "Wait! What about the other questions?!".

     "I told them that because I panicked. Then I told them the truth. I told Zeke his hair smelled good because well, it did. And I didn't mean to say it. Zeke kissed my cheek because that's what straight guys do to Gay guys, I think. Well that's what Zeke does", I explain. He mumbles an "Oh". I laugh a little, still blown away that the word is out that my father beat me. It's true, but still.

     "Tobias, chill.. It's gonna be okay. I promise. Let's go for a walk", he says. I nod and get up and walk out of the apartment  with him. "Can I hold your hand", he asks. I nod and he grabs my hand and holds it as we walk. We walk to the chasm and he shows me where there's stares so you can get a closer look and be right by the chasm. But people say it's way to dangerous. We walk down the stairs and we sit down on the platform thing. I look over at him and smile.

    "It's beautiful here", I say. He nods in agreement and kisses me deeply. This is the best feeling in the world. Being with him, here. Kissing him. There is seriously nothing better than this. It feels like, I don't know how to really explain it. But there is one word to sum it up. Perfect.

     "Tobias, can I ask you something", he says, cutting me out of my haze. I nod. "Will you be my boyfriend?". I smile hugely. AHHH! Omg, don't be a teen girl!

     "Duh", I say smiling. He laughs. I kiss him deeply and gaze into his eyes after I kiss him. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Yay", he whispers, laughing a little.

      A/N: AWW! Sorry this chapter was only kindave short compared to the other chapters. Thanks for the amazing comments! You're beautiful, stay Divergent, LOVE YOU GUYS!