PROULOUGE:-

My Story/fanfiction is based on ZaYa aka Zain+Aliya(Beintehaa).

This book is literally very close to my heart. Give it a try and I assure you that you guys would really like it.

Dedicated to all ZaYaHolics aka Zain+Aliya, Craziest ever Fans of PreetikaRaoFansclub, HarshadAroraFansclub, HarshadArora, PreetikaRao, Craziest Shippers too, active and silent readers too.

Have Fun ZaYaHolics ;-)

This story is full of:

DRAMA,

SUSPENSE,

THRILL,

ADVENTURE,

PAIN,

SUFFERINGS,

STORMS

CURIOSITY

POSSESIVENESS,

HEARTACHES,

SECRETS

HEARTBREAK,

INTENSE HATRED,

and much much more GUYS. Their are much more TWISTS & SURPRISES waiting only for you guys.

Give this book a try and I assure you, curiosity would surely ride over you, and you would surely like it, but you won't know it until you give it a try ;-)

Now the question Arises that,will their intense hatred be converted into love or something else would be evolved???

Will they be together or GOD had stored something else for them???

If YES, then would they be able to accept it, realize it before the

destiny leaves its hands ???

Would they be able to realize it and catch the train before it leaves,

before the destiny changes its routes ???

A contract marriage. Both had their reasons, both had compulsions, both were helpless. He was seeking for a bride,she was in search to marry someone as her groom.She had her own reason,of which he wasn't aware.

He had his own reason, but didn't minded to tell her.

Both were pressurized, weren't ready for marriage, but God had other plans stored for them.

"YOU KNOW, WHEN GOD HAS GREAT PLANS FOR YOU WHICH YOU DON'T

EVEN KNOW, YOU DON'T HAVE A WORD TO SAY FOR".

She was beautiful as if an angel of heaven, simply sweet, Papa's Princess, but lack in confidence, courage, never open ups with anyone. Sometimes in some situations headstrong types, whenever there's some sort of problems with others, she too didn't knew from

where she had all the courage to stand for others, but when it comes to herself, she always became a coward, she never spoke for herself, she was to weak to take a stand for her ownself. She always stays silent whether it be with friends or family. Yes she was a too selfless person.

He was a warm pure-hearted but was known as stoned-hearted.He was a hunk with good-looks. He wasn't egoistic at

all infact he was calm person, a caring type one, but one thing was worst in him was his temper. He had a bad temper. He never cared for himself, he always cared for his only family his MOTHER. He was a responsible, caring, kind, pure-soul.

According to him, his biggest mistake was she. She was the only person to whom his all hatred,actually intense hatred belongs.

She was the only one who made him go insane, she was the only one who made him hurt someone mentally that was she.

He didn't knew that he was hurting her, tourturing her mentally in an unknown way.Both had their own reasons for the marriage.She knew that she was killing her on dreams to be love by someone, while getting married to him,then too she accepted him.

One was NORTH, the other was SOUTH

One was ROCK, the other was WATERFALL

One was WIND, the other was LEAFS

One was WAVES, the other was SAND

"BOTH WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER, BUT CAN'T BE TOGETHER"

She was that SUNLIGHT that burns itself to provide comfort to others,

WHEREAS,

He was that Moonlight that calms others in darkness,

But both were meant to for lighten the environment, the difference was that one burns itself for other's sake, while the other sooths others while staying cold & calm.

"THEIR DESTINATION WERE SAME, BUT THE ROUTES WERE DIFFERENT"

Will They ever be together???

OR

Something else is stored for them???

To Explore the story further,

Stay tunned to:

#"ZAYA : DESTINY'S GAMES"#

You guys can follow me here on wattpad,

@Zaya_ankita11 .

THANKYOU,

Zaya_ankita11