CHARACTER - SKETCH 2 :

#5)  AAYAT  QURESHI:

She  is  a   24 yrs,  beautiful,  talkative,   bubbly,  fun  loving  girl.  She   is  too   close   to     ZAIN.  Both   Zain   and   Aayat   have   a   strong  brother-sister   bond   by   SOUL.  They  shares   each    and   every   PROBLEMS, SECRETS, HAPPINESS,SADNESS and  EVERYTHING  to   each   other. Zain  is   very    protective   towards   her   and  calls   her  doll, a  cute   one. They  know   each   other   from   college  time   as   she   was   a   year   junior   to   him, that too  in  the  same   field, both  their  fathers  were   also  friends. Zain  always  helped  her   in  every  situation  and  was  there   with   her, as   a   big   brother. B  She  is   also   a  long-lost childhood  &   bestfriend  of  Aliya.   She  is   also  the  PA  of,  Zain  Abdullah.

      She  is   soon   to   be  married  to......(***guess***guess***)

                 [OKAY  OKAY   SCROLL  THE  PAGE   DOWNWARDS  LOVELIES ;-)]

#6)  SAURABH  BHATIA:

He   is   a   25yrs   old   handsome   and   cool   dude

He   is   a   25yrs   old   handsome   and   cool   dude. He   is    one   of   the   top   Lawyers   of   World.  He   have    each   and   every  problem's   solution  and   can   tackle    any   of    the   problems   through   his   legal   way.    

 He   is   the   Best-Friend  from   childhood.   Both   Zain  and   Saurabh   are   really   close   to  each  other. Both   were   like   CHUDY-BUDDIES. From   childhood   to   UNIVERSITY,  never   left   each  other, always  were  together. As  Saurabh's   Family   was   and    is   a    close   family   friend   of   the   Abdullah's.

HIS father too is a very well known bussiness tycoon of INDIA, and also had its branches in other countries.

Both   ZAIN   and   SAURABH   are  replica   of   each   other, calm,  patience,  loyal, warm-hearted,  pure soul, handsome  hunk, beautiful  orbs  always  filled  with  truthfulness.