CHAPTER-3 : SAFE & SECURED.

"So, here's the next update for my lovely readers, as promised."

AUTHOR'S   POINT   OF   VIEW  :-

Saurabh was in tears when he reached the place, it was too late for him it was as if he'll lose his friend less sister today. His heart sank in regret, saddness, pain, and all when he saw ALIYA.

 He thought that today if his baby sister(not by blood, but by soul) Aliya got injured, it was all   because of him, cause he was unable to reach the location at time, he wasn't able to keep her safe what he promised, on every RAKSHBANDHAN to her. He was feeling so bad.

He kept her's head on lis lap and was panicking all the way, to see her in the state.....he was crying, for his baby-sister like best friend, but more than that he was panicking.....when suddenly someone patted his back, he immediately asked him that what happened to her, the man behind him asked him to took her to hospital and was asking him to get into his Lamborghini but he didn't did so..... for Aliya, lis baby sister , he can go to any extent to keep her safe and protected too....he directly denied the stranger's words. He took Aliya in his arms and then settled  her on the backseat safely and carefully, made her wear the seatbelt, and was when about to drive, the stranger gave him his visiting card and asked him to inform him about the health of ALIYA, and keep him updated to which SAURABH nodded positively, now he got the stranger who he was, as he met him already , professionaly, but it wasn't the time to discuss all this he just took off, and drove his car as fast as he could and took her to the HOSPITAL-ALEXIS, which was one of the best hospitals in the city, and near too.

He immediately parked the car outside the Hospital in the parking-slot, and took Aliya in his arms, locked his car, and ran towards inside the hospital.

SAURABH'S POV:-

I took Aliya in my arms from the car safely and rushed inside the hospital................

I went inside direct to reception and asked her imediately call the doctors , she called to doctors and was talking to them, when i took over the telephone,

"Listen to me Doctor very carefully now, do you know Saurabh Bhatia???"

On the other side, the air got stuck in the Doctor's throat,he replied with fear ....he now was assuming the person whom he was talking to be MR. SAURABH BHATIA , one of the worlds most renowned and famous high post Lawyer, very powerful, and brilliant too. The doctor was getting that maybe it must be some emergency if he's here so.....it could be either do or die situation for the hospital......the Doctor said..."Yes SIR....who don't know's him...he is the most powerful......"

Immediately, Saurabh cut him in mid of his answer not interested to listen anything....he just wanted his baby sister to be alright.....he said,

"DOCTOR listen to me,  Mr. Saurabh Bhatia  is speaking here, i have a very urgent case for u , come within 2 minutes near the reception or else you must have heard very well about me if i'm not wrong....i have a very important person for you too operate right now, its an Emergency Doctor...please come fast, within 2 minutes", Saurabh said in an autherative tone.