Chapter-4 : HERO'S ENTRY.

So here you go guys,as promised tonight's update is here, wishing Good Night,                         as i'll be busy due to studies and all,explore the story further,enjoy and have fun my lovely readers.

THIS CHAPTER IS SPECIALLY Dedicated TO MINE LOVELY SOUL SISTERS ShrusthiPareek  and  Harshita114 ,Thankyou very much to you two soul sisters of mine,

they encouraged me a lot while starting to end, and for writting this storyline too, both of them for me are so special ones , and on their's demand i decided for the new entry, Thankyou very much bot of you my dear ones, 

excited naah guys, go further and read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Delhi, Headquater of BARKAT ROYALS.

Scene: King'sHBR

A lady enters the building with full confidence, attitude, power,aura as if she holds a high post, and yes she does , not only professionally but personelly too.

She is the woman with power and confidence, strict personality , everyone fears her, she passed through the reception, and due to her strict aura and glare chills went to every1's spine, it was only the effect of her's 1 glare itself to the workers.

She was the perfect definition of style and trend, attitude and fashion, from head to toe, always perfect and , always wants each and every work perfect, wheter it be profession or home.

She walked to the Cabin, with full confidence, no1 ever tries to walk inside the cabin of the person, exception- only when asked to, which is fearful for them, but this lady, this lady has the authority to barge whenever she wants,that too in the office, whether the owner {of the cabin of course lovelies:-)} likes it or not,  she is never banned, because she has the authority, yup, personelly & professionally too, because personelly she's the mother of the soon-to-be-heir of the powerful empire.

The lady  is Suraiya, MRS. SURAIYAH USMAN ABDULLAH ,THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE BARKAT ROYALS.

She is never kind and gentle to anyone accept her Son, Mr.ZAIN ABDULLAH.