CHARACTER - SKETCH :

So guys, here, the  character sketch is up for you guys,

Here, i'll introduce the main characters,which plays a major role in this book, and all other side characters i'll introduce before their's entries.

Explore the story from below:

#1) ALIYA GHULAM HAIDER :

#1)  ALIYA  GHULAM  HAIDER :

So, Aliya is the most important character of this book as the complete story revolves around ZaYa.

She was the one and only daughter of top renowned billionaire and bussiness tycoon.

She was a Software-Engineer by proffession, in her's father's company. She was also soon be heir of complete NGH  EMPIRES   [NOOR (Aliya's Mother's Name)  GHULAM  HAIDER  EMPIRES], But she never wanted to do so, as she thought that she is too small to do so, only a 23 yrs daddy's girl ,and she also thought that she wasn't confiedent, and that can't take such responsibilities, actually she never wanted to.

She was beautiful as if an angel of heaven, simply sweet, Papa's Princess, but lack in confidence, courage, never open ups with anyone, really cute, but as fragile as a doll, made of glass if not careful enough to handle it , it would be broken in uncountable pieces which won't be able to mend, to form its orignal self.

Sometimes in some situations headstrong types, whenever there's some sort of problems with others, she too didn't knew from where she had all the courage to stand for others, but when it comes to herself, she always became a coward, she never spoke for herself, she never fight for herself, always thinks of others,she always thought to escape from the situation whenever life got strict on her,but ended up facing it,as its all Destiny's Game. But she was too weak to take a stand for her ownself. She always stays silent whether it be with friends or family. Yes she was a person with pure soul, completely filled of truthness, and too selfless that she don't even care for herself.

#2) GHULAM HAIDER :