Chapter-2 : THE UNKNOWN HELPER

"So, here is the next part of the story up for my lovely readers, enjoy guys"

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW:

I was driving my lamborghini, from office to home, it was really a hectic schedule of mine. Dad really want me to take over his company, i don't know why, i know that he wants me to be responsible and all, but isn't it a bit early, i mean guys i'm only 25. Who the hell handover's this much of a great responsiblitiy to their child but my DAD, mine great DAD does.

I was really engulfed in my thoughts that how i lost the most important and precious person of my life, 

Suddenly, I saw something on the mid-way which really attracted mine attention, yeah......i saw it clearly from far distance when i was driving, and what i saw.......OH GOD!!!!......shit........What  the   hell!!!! are this goons trying to do, this goons looks very scary, i knew the are dangerous, i saw a girl running and trying to escape i guess i have seen her somewhere, yes i drove fast and took a u turn as i saw them, the goons smirking evily, running towards the girl, as i was done with taking u turn and was heading towards them, they were really far but visible in a very diminished size, but yes they were visible, i was praying, yes i was praying for that girl, praying to God to keep her Safe, God atleast till when i reach there to rescue her, God please keep her safe, as i was about to reach i saw that the girl fainted,when i got out from my LAMBORGHINI,  and what i saw.............THE FACE OF THAT GIRL, OH GOD!!!!!, MY HEART WAS CRYING IN PAIN TO SEE HER IN THE PRESENT STATE, where she was trying to run from the goons and i guess she tripped or something llike that, her head just crashed with the nearby stone or something hard, which made a major cut on her forehead.....OH  GOD!!!!........please i pray to you GOD please god don't do this to her, she had already suffered a lot, GOD please don't do this to her i prayed a lot in my mind and immediately i had the urge, its like a burning warm sensation,on my cheeks, and yeah when i touched my cheeks i got what it was, yes.....yes....it was tears....i was really crying to see her in pain, yes i was ...... for her and only her, my heart always cried, for her......and ....only....only for her.....and here she was......, Suddenly i felt a straight pang of pain in my abdomen, and i got out of my thoughts whan i realized what it  was,.... yes it was the goons, the goons that were trying to beat me to the death so that i could not become a witness of the incident.....then my eyes immediately searched for her, when i saw a goon who was just about to touch her.....oh god is he trying to rape her.....no....no....i couldn't let that happen....not her......i don't know what it was.....but i immediately screamed that the goon near her near my ALIYA, fell to the ground, and yes you can say that it was not me,.... i don't know what got onto me.....that i beated each and every goon blue and black.....to the extent where each and every bone of them must have been surely cracked....... all were lying on the ground in blood and screaming in pain......i said..."Now don't ever try to touch any girl,....not even your girlfriend/phionses/wifes without their's will did you got that.... and never ever trie to follow any girl....i'll always have an eye on you fools....all four of you leave this nonsense and get better a job....instead of doing all this crap....if i got you guys doing anything inapropriate,...then you fools be dead in the most painful manner present on the earth and u'll regret for being born as a man.....you guys may don't know who i'm ...but when u'll come to know u'll regret it, to face me even.....mark my words".... all the goons nooded their's head and crawled and did every possible thing to runaway...and to their's luck they suceeded .

And my eyes averted to ALIYA.....and i remembered that she was in pain and still unconciouss.....but i saw her, near her a boy was there as same as me almost around my age.....he had kept Aliya's head on his lap and was patting her cheeks...was crying too, just like me.....i knew him yes he was SAURABH BHATIA....mine ALIYA's now brother like friend.

I knew everything about him yes.... i knew everything about him... the sole reason was mine ALIYA,....he was related to her...... and i knew that he is a trustworthy person ,... and have met him professionally too, i really trust him because he always protects mine ALIYA just like an elder brother, and see here he is just like an overprotective elder brother.

I went near him and patted on his back, and he was hysterically panicking and asking me what had happened...... then i asked him to take her to hospital.... but he denied to come  with me...i knew that he don't trusts anyone when  it comes to my ALIYA....i'm really thankful to god to send him as a best-friend and a brother too in her's life. I knew that he's panicking which is not letting him remember me ...but when he'll calm down he'll surely remember me.....i patted him and gave him mine visiting Card, and asked him to please inform me how's her's health, injury and she is after she's treated, he just nodded and  was in hurry so took her to hospital.... and i remained there on the street, for a while just staring at the sky.....asking my unanswered questions to GOD....and crying silently....once again i broke...only for and because of her, so see in pain and suffering once again.

A/N:

FIRST OF ALL,

HAPPY DHANTERAS GUYS,

2 MORE DAYS TO GO FOR DIWALI.....REALLY VERY  HAPPY

AND ON THIS AUSPICIOUS FESTIVE OF DIWALI, I'M BACK WITH EXCITING UPDATES FOR YOU GUY'S,

 I'M really sorry guys for the late update, i was still busy with college and exams & preliums too. THANKYOU VERY MUCH GUY'S for yours  love and support ,to all my lovely readers, please surely comment and vote too, it would be a great pleasure for me to read and to know yours views, guys i really need urs support, please vote this book too. 

GUESS WHAT GUY'S TODAY ITSELF ACTUALLY TONIGHT 1 MORE UPDATE IS WAITING FOR YOU GUY'S, on the ocasion of  DIWALI ;-)

So now about the story, what do you guys think would happen further??? and what do you think about the unknown helper???, and how does he know about ALIYA ???, Is  HE  related to her.... or something else is it???

***Guess***guess***guess***

Whatever you guys guess and think that's gonna happen further can express it in comments,  comments would be welcomed with open-arms(except the offensive ones).

To Explore the story further,

Stay tunned to:

#"ZAYA : DESTINY'S GAMES"#

You guys can follow me here on wattpad,

Zaya_ankita11

THANKYOU,

Zaya_ankita11