I Want To Be That Girl

I want to be that girl.

That girl who will smile when you greet her even when she just had a very rough day.

That girl who will cheer you up when you are at your worst and you feel so low and you can't form any words to sum it up.

That girl who will always be there for you no matter what happens or what doesn't happen or what the two of you will go through.

That girl who will laugh at your corniest joke and make fun of it because she simply loves your laugh.

That girl who will pretend that she doesn't know the movie you want to tell her so bad even though she knows it all by heart, just to make you happy.

That girl who will love to spend her midnight with you at an old coffee shop so you can have someone to talk to.

That girl who will be happy to learn what makes you happy because she really wants to paint a smile on you.

That girl who doesn't afraid to be her true self in front of you without any shades of make up on her face and on her heart.

That girl who will be glad to explore new places with you even though you drive her into a wrong direction and she will only laugh.

That girl who will try to understand your every layers even when she finds it hard to but she won't ever give up.

That girl who value your "good morning" at the start of her days more than another boy's "i love you".

That girl who will try and try so hard to love your everything and your good and your bad and doesn't need a reason for it.

That girl who is willing to find ways to love you more when she finds her feeling is faltering a little bit.

That girl who is meant to be yours and yours only.

I want to be that girl.

I want to be your girl.

—g.c
20/10/18