Please Do Not Question Me Why

"I think maybe it's time for me to stop.

I've tried everything, you know. Every single thing exists to make you see me drowning in my love for you. And I'm only falling deeper into this bottomless pit.

It still remains a mystery of whether you are totally oblivious or just choose to ignore when it's laid right there, right in front of your irises to see. In my defence, I wasn't even being that discreet.

This is not the part where I would say 'I'm tired of waiting for you' or 'I'm giving up on you' because I'm simply not both. I don't think I'd ever get tired to the point I'd give up, because, well—it's you we're talking about. How can I ever get tired of waiting for the star of my moonless night?

I mean—my lungs are breathing your name and my heart is beating in your syllables and my blood is flowing in accordance to your smile. So, no—that is not the reason why.

This is just the part where I would say 'I think this is enough' and 'I'm going to let you truly fly—away from me' because those are the truth.

I don't question your deliberated ignorance towards me and I wish you won't question my silence departure in return. For it is done in a silence, after all.

So I think it's time for me to stop.

And I won't watch you flee to the top of the sky—as far away as you can from me—as I would be swimming to the deepest ocean of love I have built for you and find a black hole for it all to be vanished; to be left empty as a void.

Because I truly think it's time for me to stop loving you."

—g.c