the teletubbies

The day started like any other; The baby sun rising among the lush rolling hills,its laugh echoed through the fields. Dipsy hopped out first, followed by po, it was a morning routine. After they had all jumped out, they ran down through the field, past some metal tubing sticking out of the ground. Dipsy waddled to her spot to dance, a little ways a way to her right was Po, Laa-Laa and Tinky-Winky dancing.

After they moved in cool ways for about two minutes, they regathered and got into a line with Tinky-Winky in the lead. They ran around for awhile, giggling in delight before stopping to chest bump. Dipsy turned to Tinky-Winky and grinned as they jumped, they're chests collided. "As soon as we finish, we should go to the Trump Convenience store." Laa-Laa said as she approached. The silver windmill in front of them started spinning letting out pink dust. They waved at it, and as they finished up, the all recited "Uh-Oh."

They ran away in fear from the windmill, which was now spinning out of control.

As they ran, a voice began calling their names. "Where have the teletubbies gone?" The baby sun began scanning the field for their colourful bodies, as Dipsy and the other teletubbies ran into a dark cave nearby. "You shouldn't be hiding in here" they heard from behind them. Dipsy jumped in surprise at the new voice. "Who's there?" Po spoke shakily into the dark end of the cave. "I'm Boingas mom. Everything is boinga. EVERYTHING!" She laughed insanely. She began to hop around the stone cave whilst singing in gibberish. They had to stay in this cave with her or else the metal tubing would pierce through their skin as the baby sun burned them alive. Something about 10:00 in the morning made the baby sun unbearably angry. The baby sun was an immortal god, and whoever claimed the sun had power over everyone. Once an hour had passed of dancing and gibberish, they escaped the cave unharmed."I'm glad that's finally over." Tinky-Winky sighed. "Now let's head to Trump convenience."