shit starts to happen

Dipsy and the Teletubbies strolled into Trump Convenience. They spread out across the store in search of apples and flaming hot Cheetos. Dipsy walked down the nearest isle scanning the shelves for the items they desired when the bell sounded across the store. Dipsy looked over her shoulder at the door and froze. A brightly coloured bunch of anthropomorphic animals entered the store laughing happily at one another. The Backyardigans. Anger erupted through Dipsy. "THE BACKYARDIGANS!" She screeched, flying forward and meeting her fist to Tasha's big yellow face. Tasha flew backwards and died. Dipsy was aware of her fellow Teletubbies fighting at her side as she bit Austin's ears off. Po leaped over to Dipsy and fought off the approaching backyardigans , whilst eating a bag of Cheetos. "Thank you po." Dipsy cooed, "your my hero!" Po then threw Dipsy to safety, and continued fighting the oncoming traffic. One of the nearby boohbah threw them off of each other and alerted the store owner. "You can't fight here," the boohbah spat as he pushed them out of the store. As they exited, a robotic voice yelled "thank you for helping us build a wall." Dipsy slipsied back into the store to grab the apples she had left behind. While she was walking around, it turned to a run as she turned her head and shouted "the backyardigans are coming, the backyardigans are coming!" The remaining backyardigans were in fact chasing her down the ugly isles.

----------------

Dipsy awoke staring at the tile ceiling. Monitors were beeping, which helped her realize her location."Where am I?" Dipsy muttered,"what happened?" The nurse boohbah walked into her room. froze when she saw her awake. the pink boohbah nurse turned around and dramatically swung her head over her shoulder to look at Dipsy. "Enjoy a complimentary interpretive dance session." Other boohbah nurses jumped in the room, and began to shake their buttoxes.

Dipsy ended up falling asleep during the dance, but woke up from a young girl walking by her room. She must have been confused, because she staggered into dipsies room. "Can I have some yums?" She cried, "I'm nanalan." She looked sick, but yums had been discontinued for 5 years. "She looks like a talking green booger" Dipsy thought.

Later that day, the rest of the teletubbies came to visit their best friend. "What is even wrong with me?" Dipsy asked, "why am I here?" Po looked at the rest of the group, "Dipsy, you hurt your emoli badly. It's going to take a month before you can do anything again."