*mic drop* the end

"Where are we?" tyrone screamed as he looked around at the fiery domain. "Welcome to hell." satan replied.

The backyardigans were now in hell, from their violent actions. "Why couldnt we have just been allies?" uniqua complained. Their conversation was interupted by a squeaky voice calling their names. "Thats funny, it kinda sounds like tasha!" pablo laughed. They looked over to the source, and it was in fact tasha with austin by her side. His ears had grown back, and tasha looked as cheerful as ever.(considering they had been in hell) they all hugged as they greeted each other, but they still had the dillemma that they were in hell. They followed the signs that said "hell registry" over to a dark corner with a single table and bell. Pablo quivered as he walked forwards to press the bell." Its hot as hell over here."tyrone complained. The rest of the group looked at him, dumbfounded. Tyrone looked around, "oh, right." They talked to a boobah who appeared out of darkness and gave them a room number. The Backyardibros looked around the pitch black room.

"I can't see anyth-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Uniqua disappeared.

Before Pablo realized what was happening the floor gave away beneath him and he and the other Backyardibros were falling. Pablo crashed to the ground, a sharp pain shot through him. After they laid on the ground screaming for 10 minutes Uniqua got up.

"Look, there's a light coming from over there!" Uniqua called into the darkness.

Pablo stood up. There was in fact a light coming from across the dark space. Uniquas figure walked toward it and returned a moment later with a torch in her hand that lit up the dark area.

"Why is everything squares?" Tyrone asked.

"Why are you made of squares? Why are we all made of squares?" Tasha looked around in confusion.

"I think we landed in some kind of square mine." Pablo stated.

"Welcome to Minecraft." A new voice greeted them.

Pablo turned around to the a green square thing with 4 stubby legs.

"Bye." The green thing said a it exploded.

Pablo felt a hot searing pain overtake him, then nothing as he faded away.