sexy time in the cave

The teletubbies clinked their glasses together and cheered; "we're going to win this war!" They drank their tall glasses of tubby custard and erupted with drunken laughter. "Where's Dipsy?" Po finally noticed, "she didn't come home yet?" Ironically, at that exact moment, Dipsy fell through the hole that they used as an entrance. Her body was full of peck marks, but the teletubbies didn't question. "Did you hear that the backyardigans changed their name?" Laa-laa shouted,"they're now the backyardibros." The group gasped before tinker-winky suggested "let's be the telehomies!" The group high-fived and dismersed to do their own thing.

Dipsy sat alone in her room, on the verge of tears. She held a picture of Pablo I'm her stubby hands and sighed. "We can never be together."

Po opened the door and Dipsy quickly shoved the picture underneath her pillows and looked over to him. "I hope you know the backyardigans are dangerous. They nearly killed me." Her eyes widened, "what do you mean?" She asked nervously. "I know you were with Pablo during the fight." Dipsy nearly fainted.

" how did you find out?"

"It's quite obvious, you disappeared and came back with peck marks."

"Please don't tell anyone. I've already explained to him that we can't be together."

Po sighed,"just, don't lose sight of what side you are on." And with that he walked away. Dipsy drifted off to sleep while cuddling her blue can of Lysol. Possibly the only thing she would ever love again.

She awoke well rested and relaxed, and slowly walked out to the kitchen. She poured herself some daisy dewdrop juice and got a slice of tubby toast. "Good morning Dipsy" Laa-Laa yawned as she sat down. "Did po tell you what was happening today?" Dipsy shook her head and listened. "We're bombing the backyard."