more shit happens

Pablo threw one last rock on top of Tasha's corpse. "Bye." Uniqua screamed hoping her dead ears could hear her through the rocks. "Kay get out." A blue boohbah said. "The Teletubbies have hurt us for the last time." Tasha's dead, Austin is earless."

"What?" Austin said.

"Exactly." Pablo huffed.

Pablo, Tyrone,Uniqua and Austin strolled out of Trump Convenience. They made it back to their backyard without speaking. Uniqua, without warning leaped onto the nearest roof.

"Today we all lost a friend. We will mourn her but first we will avenge her in war against the Teletubbies. We will no longer be the Backyardigans, we will be the backyardibros!" She announced. Excitement buzzed in Pablo. "Let's put it to a vote. Who will follow me in a war against the Teletubbies, show of hands."

Pablo shot his hand up first, making snake fangs with his fingers. Tyrone did the same after him. They all turned to Austin who was staring up at Uniqua with a confused expression.

"What?" He shouted.

"I'll take that as a yes." Uniqua leapt down from the roof.

"What?" Austin yelled again.

They all ignored him and walked into a nearby bush to take a nap because it was nap time. As Pablo laid on his side on the worm infested dirt he couldn't help but think about the purple Teletubby who sentenced his friend to death. She was heartless, cruel, hot and evil. Pablo peacefully drifted into sleep with the calming thought that they we going to put her in the ground. The Backyardibros would make sure of that.