1.1- The Rise of Voltron part 2

We settled down in some kind of cabin in the middle of nowhere, that's were Keith took us here. As I looked around I the room my mind made me assume  that it was probably the place where he lived or something. I sat down on a couch beside Pidge and looked at her.

"You alright?"

Pidge nodded and my mind wandered around the cabin once again. Outside stood Shiro and Keith talking and after some time they both returned back in to where the rest of us was. I stood up and Keith quickly glanced at me while walking past us to some bored on the wall. It was covered with a white sheet, and it was a mess. Keith took a hold on it and pulled it off. The picture of a map was now more clear and some pictures with lion runes on them.

   "What have you been working on?" Shiro asked.

   "I can't explain it really. After getting booted from the Garrison, I was kind of lost and found myself drawn out to this place" Keith told us. "It's like something.... some energy, was telling me to search." I turned look at him.

   "Well, that's not creepy at all..." I mumbled to myself but was apparently loud enough for the others to hear as I met a glare from Keith. "I mean it's not every day you feel an energy.... it's just a little weird.... come on someone of you knows what I mean? Uh, Nevermind" I sighed.

Shiro looked at Keith. "For what?"

Keith stumbled with his words and looked at Shiro in the eyes. "Well, I didn't know at the time... until I stumbled across this area. It's an outcropping of giant boulders with caves covered in these ancient markings. Each tells a slightly different story about a blue lion, but they all share clues leading to some event, some arrival happening last night."Keith said and pointing to the circle with the words 'energy source!'. He looked at Shiro again. "Then you showed up...."

Everyone looked at them and I moved over to stand behind Pidge.

Shiro turned to look at us. "I should thank you all for getting me out," He said and walked to Lance. "Lance, right?" He took out his hand for Lance to shake. Lance shook it and then Shiro turned to look at me, Hunk and Pidge.

   "The nervous guy's Hunk. I am Pidge" They shook his hand "Did anyone else from your crew make it out?" Shiro looked confused and said. "I am not sure. I remember the mission and being captured. after that, it's just bits and pieces." Pidge looked a little disappointed but then Shiro looked at me.

   "I am (Y/n)" I said but Shiro cut me off.

   "I know you! You were that British student who transferred here? The one who were a bit shy?" I nodded a little and shook his hand.

Hunk then looked at Shiro. "Sorry to interrupt, but back to the aliens. Where are they now? Are they coming? Are they coming for us? Where are they at this very moment?"

Shiro sighed. "I can't really put it together. I remember the word 'Voltron'" He said. "It's some kind of weapon they're looking for, but I don't know why. Whatever it is, I think we need to find it before they do."

   "Well, last night, I was rummaging through Pidge's stuff and I found this picture." Hunk said and took out a picture of Matt and Pidge. "Look, it's his girlfriend" He chuckled.

I giggled little knowing very well that it was not really her girlfriend but instead her brother. Pidge just glared at Hunk. "Hey give me that! What were you doing in my stuff?"

   "I was looking for a candy bar. But, then, I started reading his diary." Hunk said.

   "WHAT?!" Pidge said and took the diary from him.

   "I noticed the repeating series of numbers the aliens are searching for looks a lot like a Fraunhofer line." Hunk said and looked at Shiro. "From who?" Asked Keith.