2.1- Our alone time

"What just happened?" Pidge asked.

"Who cares? Wormhole!" Hunk answered.

The wormhole appeared in front of us as we flew in. The ship started shaking as we heard Shiro's voice. "Coran, what's happening?"

"The integrity of the wormhole has been compromised. It's breaking down!" Coran yelled over the radio.

"What does that mean?" Lance's voice had panic in it.

"It means we have no control over where we're headed!" Coran yelled back. The shaking became worse as the lion started flew up. I took a steady hold of Pidges chair waiting for what was going to happen. We all started to scream.

I saw how first Keith and Shiro flew out from the ship. "KEITH!!!" But then we also flew out of it.

We flew out from the wormhole, into the empty space only I and Pidge. Alone.

-

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Both me and Pidge screamed. The lion spun around in the space as a carousel and let's say we didn't have that much of control.

We felt the lion going through stuff outside, as we felt the power pushing u. I hugged Pidge chair tight as we closed our eyes, still screaming.

The lion finally flew into something making it stop moving. Both of us started groaning. I opened my eyes and saw the green light from the lion wasn't there anymore.

"Huh? What's the matter, girl?" Pidge voice filled my ears making me look at her in relief. The lion didn't do anything and Pidge sighed. "Okay, rest a bit. I'll see what I can do."

"You okay?" I asked. Pidge looked at me. Her eyes started tearing up at the sighed and she threw over me.

"Omg, (y/n), I hate you so much," Her words shocked me.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked as I hugged her back. Pidge hugged me tighter.
"I thought you left me!" Pidge snobbed. "How could you leave me with them. We promised we would stick together, you promised me that at Garrison."

I smile at her words. "Hey" I took my hands on her helmet lifting her eyes up to mine. " I'm here now, I won't leave you again. I promise," Pidge nodded and we both stood up.
"Where are we?" I asked her and we looked out through the window.

"Looks like there's no gravity here. It's a trash nebula of some kind." She answered. I nodded and looked at her.
"Okay, Page, we need to stay calm. You know what they say. 'When you get lost in space, the best thing to do is stay put and wait for people to find you." I told her. "This might be nice, we have some 'Pidge and (y/n)' time." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I guess we have some stuff to sort out. We haven't had that much of time to be the two of us," Pidge said and smiled back at me. "Let's go outside and look around,"

I gave her a nod and we walked out from the lion. As we got we started to fly up a bit. We started jumping around to see where we were. We got us a few meters away from the lion when we saw some blue lights. Pidge got out a yelp and both of us took out our bayards.

"Who's there?" I yelled and was ready to shoot an arrow. The blue light eyes got more and more. I was just about to shoot when a pink little creature came out from the dark showing big cute eyes. "Omg so cute!!!"

I took down my bayard and looked at the little creature. Beside me, I could here Pidge say. "Hmm? Aw! Hey, little guys! AW, you guys are so cute. Too cute to be found in a dump like this."

I smiled at them and looked up to see more creatures coming towards us. "Are you guys the only ones living here?" I asked as I petted one of them.

"I hope our rough landing didn't disturb your day," Pidge said in a polite tone. "We will only be here for a short time. We're waiting for our friends to find us."