1.9- The black paladin

Hurt... My body hurts. I opened my eyes to see something different. This wasn't a healing pod or my room or somewhere in the castle? I got up on my sore legs looking around the small room. It wasn't anything in here and the walls were only dark purple. The doors opened to reveal someone I didn't expect.

I was in a Galra cell. In front of me stood a Galra soldier holding a gun at me. I looked at it in shock. How did this happen?

"Get up!" The voice was strong and he pointed the gun at me, let me know that if I do something wrong he would shoot. I slowly got up to my feet holding my hand against my leg waiting for may Bayard to come. It didn't.

"You search for this?" He held up my Bayard and had a teasing smile on his lips. I glared at him before I ran up against him punching him in the face. He fell on the ground unconscious. I took the gun and ran out the doors into a long corridor.

I ran to the right just following my instinct, I needed to get out of here quick.

"Halt! Stay where you are!" The voice came from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was. Right behind me stood around 30 guards holding up their weapon not waiting to shoot me.

Just then the pain came back into my back. I fell to the ground and everything went black again.

Time Skip

I opened my eyes, once again I saw the door opened.Right in front of me stood a woman with a black cloak over her head, two guards were behind her and then I saw someone I knew.

"Allura?" My voice came out as a whisper as we looked at each other. The woman looked at us both as she looked at me.

"Come with me"

I stood up walking over to them. One of the guards took a hold of my shoulder pushing me in front as we started walking. How could this happen? How did the Galra take me? Is Keith okay? I looked at Allura. She looked at me. Where are we going?

We were on a lift as it came up we saw a person. I didn't know who it was, but definitely not someone I wanted to be with. We walked over to the person.

"Princess Allura." He said in a deep voice. I looked at Allura and saw how her face changed into anger.

"You monster! You destroyed Altea!" I could hear her anger in her voice. She started walking towards him as the woman used her magic at her.

"Let her go!" I yelled at them and the woman let Allura go as she fell to the ground.

"Voltron is going to put an end to your empire!" Allura was fully focused on the man. I looked at them in terror, that man in front of me was Zarkon. The man who takes over the universe, hurting other people, the one I and the others have been fighting. I looked at him in shock.

"No, it will only make me more powerful. Your father knew that as well as I." He answered. "That's why he led me to believe he destroyed it all those years ago. But now, your new paladins will come for you and her. And they will deliver Voltron to me, and with it, the key to unimaginable power."

"You disgust me," I whispered and Zarkon turned to me. "You hurt others to make you more powerful, that is disgusting and we will stop you!"

Zarkon walked close to me taking out his hand. He touched my forehead and I felt a pain grew over my right eyebrow. Then in front of my eye, I felt a warm liquid falling down. He took off his hand and bend down to me.
"You have no word in this, you aren't a paladin, you are nothing," He whispered. "When I get Voltron you are the first one I will kill."

I looked down on my feet as both I and Allura walked back with the guards. They pushed us in, in a cell together. I sat down on the floor looking into the wall.

"What did he tell you?" Allura asked. I looked at her confused. "When he whispered..."

"Nothing really... He just told me some bullshit," I told her and gave her a smile. We sat there for I don't know how long just talking about stuff. It's the first time I and Allura talked alone. It was nice.

"Do you think they will come for us?" I asked her.

"I don't know about me but Keith will sure come for you," I looked at her in shock by the answer. She smiled a little. "Oh, come on, you know he likes you,"

"What? No, we are just--- okay you got me I might like him a little," I whispered and saw her smirk. I started blushing.

"I knew it!" I heard the happiness in her voice. "They will come for us (y/n), even if that will make a problem"

"I know," I smiled at her. "So A--"

We both heard a boom and then a whole came through the wall revealing Hunk.

"Hunk!" We said at the same time.

"We are going to get both of you out of here." He told us.

"What are you doing here?" Allura asked.

"Please don't tell us that you brought Voltron with you?" I asked as I stood up. "Where is the black lion,"

Just then we heard Shiro groaning through Alluras radio. Allura stood up as we started running out. "We have to save Shiro!"

"(y/n) wait up," I looked at Hunk by the words and he had his hand out for me showing my helmet and Bayard. "You are going to need this!"

"Thanks, Hunk!" I said to him. I took on my helmet and took my bayard. We ran into a room showing the woman witch from before.

She was surrounding Shiro. "Hunk there fire!" Allura told Hunk. He started shooting at the witch. He didn't miss. We ran over to Shiro.

"We've got to get out of here!" Allura told us as she helped Shiro.
"Where's the scary lady?" Hunk asked.

"We need to go Hunk!" I told him. Allura and Hunk got into the Lion as I stood outside.

"Pidge can you come and pick me up!" I asked.
"Right on it!" I heard her say. As the yellow lion flew out of the spaceship I jumped out in space. Soon the green lion catches me as we flew back to the castle.

"Did you miss me?" I asked as I walked up to her chair. She didn't look too happy.

"We're gonna have a talk after this." She told me.

"All right, Paladins, time to get out of here!" Allura said. No wormhole came.

"Hello? What's going on? I don't see a wormhole." Hunk said.

"The Galra barrier is jamming our ability to create one!" Coran yelled. Then I heard a voice I missed.

"Wait do we have (y/n)? Is she okay?" Keith's voice was worried. I smiled a little. "I'm in Pidges lion, and I am okay Keith," I told him.

From nowhere the barrier started glitching and soon was gone.

"What just happened?" Pidge asked.

"Who cares? Wormhole!" Hunk answered.

The wormhole appeared in front of us as we flew in. The ship started shaking as we heard Shiro's voice. "Coran, what's happening?"

"The integrity of the wormhole has been compromised. It's breaking down!" Coran yelled over the radio.

"What does that mean?" Lance's voice had panic in it.

"It means we have no control over where we're headed!" Coran yelled back. The shaking became worse as the lion started flew up. I took a steady hold of Pidges chair waiting for what was going to happen. We all started to scream.

I saw how first Keith and Shiro flew out from the ship. "KEITH!!!" But then we also flew out of it.

We flew out from the wormhole, into the empty space only I and Pidge. Alone.

———————-

2000 words

———————
Thanks for reading this chapter! We are done with season 1 now we start on season 2!

Sugaru out!