2.3- Hidden planet?

Busy

That's the word I use in this situation or heartbreaking.

After the kiss I and Keith had, he avoided me. I mean he doesn't say hello, he goes the other way when he sees me. I mean come on! He told me he liked me and wanted to be with me but know he was the one who pretty much writes in my face: leave me alone.

I was in the kitchen with Hunk and kind of helped out with breakfast. Hunk looked at me little before asking.

"How are you and Keith? You know after you kissed him?"

I looked at him surprised by the question. Then I looked down on my hands. "Long story..."

"What did something happen?"

"He told me he liked me too but now he is... I don't know" I looked at the ground and walked out from the kitchen knowing it would come more questions.

My thoughts said he might just be stressed by Zarkon who somehow kept tracking us.

Thanks to Coran's sickness and our wormhole problem we got a day off from work to just relax and I know that deep in me I wanted to confront Keith. It's his time to explain.

I walked through the corridors trying to find Keith as I came to the control room. I looked at it and walked up to one of the screen. I sighed and sat down in my chair.

What was happening... His words came through my head just repeating over and over again.

"Can I talk this time?" He asked in a soft voice. I nodded and he placed his hands on my cheeks. I looked him in the eye. He took a deep breath and started. "First of I want to tell you that you are really bad at taking signs. I tried to hint my feelings for you, for a while now and you just ignore it."

"You-" He cut me off once again.

"No, let me finish." He caressed my cheek. "But when you got kidnapped I got so angry at myself for not telling you about my feelings. I... I got really worried you know." He took a deep breath again. "When you kissed me, I felt happy. It was like I found something that I could have for myself, and only for myself. But then when you just left I felt like I did something wrong. It hurt when you told me it was a mistake..."

I closed my eyes to realize a bit and then the thought came to my head.

"Is there any planets close?" I asked myself and took up a map on my computer. I looked at the computer and found nothing. But soon my eyes couth something hiding behind asteroids, saw a small planet. It was super small and wasn't so far from our ship. I stood up and downloaded the coordinates.

"Time to get some me time," I told myself.

I walked out of the room running so I could change as fast as possible. When I had changed to my uniform I walked to the pods and took in the coordinates. The pod flew out from the castle now on its way to Crasto a small planet quite similar to earth.

The asteroids were flying beside me and I was focused so I wouldn't get hit by one of them. The whole way I sang just letting out my feelings. Even if this whole Voltron thing is a cool thing I still need my alone time. 

The pod landed on the ground and I took off my helmet. I slowly walked out from the pod looking around, it was green and clean. If I didn't know that I was on another planet, I could have thought I was on earth again.

I closed the pod and started walking away from it ready to find out what lived on this planet.

--------------------------

The alarm went on the ship as Keith and Lance ran into the control room. Everyone was focused as Keith looked around looked at the place his love was going to be. They tried to get through the wormhole as Keith looked at Shiro.