1.3- Return of the Gladiator

"AHH!" I screamed and flipped back in my chair. I looked up on the roof I have stayed up all night trying to figure out how everything works. I still had my hair up and still had my armor on. I sighed and stood up slowly looking around. It was already morning, I forgot the time and now I have no time to sleep before Allura will come in. "I swear she will say something like, 'You must train to connect with your lions, so you can form Voltron'," I told myself.

"I really need some tea but of course they don't have it here," I told myself and then the doors to the control room open and Coran walks in. "Oh, (Y/N) there you are, have you slept well?"

"Yeah...." I lied and gave him a smile. He then walked over to me with a cup. "You told me of this tea thing, and because we don't have it here I made something that I think is close to Tea." He told me and gave me the cup.

"Oh, Coran that's-- really kind of you," I put the cup up to my nose and felt the smell. It smelled disgusting, I put on a fake smile. "It smells s-so good, Thanks," I told him.

"So do you want to go back and eat with the paladins?" Coran asked. I looked at the controllers and then shook my head. "Nah I stay here. trying to learn you know," I told him and smiled at him. He smiled back and turned around, started to walk out of the room. "Well if you need anything just yell for me,"

I sat down again now holding a cup. I looked down at the cup. "Take a breath (y/n) maybe it tastes better than it smells," I took a deep breath and took a sip from the drink. I directly spit it out. It tastes like old socks together with rotten egg. I sighed, at least he tried.

Beep..... Beep..... Beep

I looked up at the now red lighted and stood directly up. The alarm was on, I ran out the door as fast as I could and looked around. Where is everyone? I ran through a corridor and looked around. Then I came out to the door opening and saw the doors opened. I saw everyone running to it and so did I. I ran up to them and was standing outside the castle.

"What is happening?" I asked and everyone looked at me except for Coran. "What?" I asked.

"Where have you been?" Asked Keith.

"What do you mean?"

"(y/n) you have been gone the whole time, last time we saw you, were last night," Hunk told me and looked at me interested. I smiled. "Well, that's a long story,"

"Guys focus," Allura told us and we looked out. Allura then smiled beautifully and looked very kind. "Greetings. We know you're there. No harm will come to you," we looked at a bush and I was a little confused.

Then a creature jumped out from the bush and took out its sword. "Aww, so cute," Me and Hunk said at the same time and smiled down to it. I kneeled down and smiled at it.

"Wait! He could be dangerous." Keith said and took a step in front of us. "Drop your weapon!" I looked up at Keith and gave him the 'Are you serious' face.

"No one takes Klaizap's weapon!" It said and it looked even more adorable.

"Keith, put that away!" Allura told him. She then smiles at Klaizap. "Please, kind sir, accept my most humble apologies." It looked up at her in a confused face.

"I am Klaizap, bravest of our warriors. Our village is over Gazrel Hill." He told us. "I come seeking answers as to why the Lion Goddess is angered with her followers."

"Followers?" Coran asked.

"Lion Goddess?" Hunk asked.

"The one the ancients spoke of."It told us an pointed at a rune.

Allura looked up and smiled at it. "What makes you think she's angered?"

"Destruction is everywhere. In the past few suns, fire has rained from the heavens and a giant has danced in the sky." It told us.