Chapter 1

Lisa's PoV

"Hun, I'm sorry but I need to go" I quickly said to the girl who I'm currently just making out with, but of course when I saw Seulgi-unnie's message that I need to go home right now and it has a '!' and it means trouble. That's how scared I am to her.

"But babe, we're just" she gave out a little pout, that I think was cute "started" she continued. "Sorry, but I got somewhere important to go, we can continue the next time, hmm?" I said while I place my hand on her exposed shoulder and gently massaged it. I saw her looked at my hand on her bare skin and she just blushed, intentionally making a lip bite and gave me a little nod.

"Give me a kiss first" She said and leaned on a little closer. I'm not really in the mood to play today and I think it was a good timing from unnie. And to stop this horny girl, that's brushing her hand on my leg, I gave her a kiss of what heaven tastes like. When I heard her moan that's the signal for me to stop. I pulled away and stood up, I saw her lips a bit red and sore, she was breathing heavily like she really enjoyed the kiss.

Girls really. "Bye hun, see you next time" I told her when I finished buttoning my long sleeve shirt and started to walk away.

That's the usual scene you'll get to see if we happen to meet, but of course I do it Privately, so i don't think we'll have a chance to meet, not unless you want to be played.

-Bear-unnie calling-

"Lalisa, it's been 15 minutes"

"Sorry, I just settled things with somethi-----"

"with a girl again, Tsk.. stop it with the lame reasons, and get your ass here in my office." She got me there.

"Fine, I'm near" I said while driving my Baby Aventador LP700-4. Check it out. You'll see I'm rich *smirk*
______________

Seulgi's PoV

Aisssssh! That kid never learned. Yes it was my fault for letting her become like that. we'll to make her have fun. But the heck she became a playgirl. aaaaa jinja!

I heard a knock on the door and I know it's my playgirl sister. I was loving the sunset in my glass wall the only thing that makes me relax, just like what miss Bae had said. My lips lit up a bit, oh damn.. why am I like this, come on you're her boss don't even think about taking an advantage.

"Unnie why do you look like you're fighting yourself like a crazy person?, Is it about miss Irene?" I heard her laugh from the door. How in the.. bah.. I won't deny it, since she knows already, but hell teasing and i hate that.

"Very funny Lalice, you think annoying me is funny?" i saw her looked down and shook her head no "Well then, sit down. We have something to talk about" With that I took a seat on my chair and faced her while she sat on a glass chair.

"Uhmm.. what is this about Unnie?" She asked with a confused face.

Actually this is not about some company shits or something, but because of so many girls complaining to me and wanting to marry my sister and even threatening me that they'll bring me down, of course.. my playgirl sister has some standards and play with rich daughters from some countries. So I think this still connects to company shits, which is soooo cliché. So I told the author to change the concept.

"Do you want to work at a farm at this 19 years age of yours?" Yes. I want to make her change her life visions and get enlightened.

"What do you mean? unnie!" Wow acting all mad when it's her fault that dad wants her to go to a farm and work for her allowance and money for her bitches.

"Here's the thing Miss Playgirl sister of mine, Dad.. saw and I didn't knew have been monitoring your behavior just a few weeks ago, and he thinks that you're being so spoiled and been playing with woman, which is not aligned to our family line, to where in the world did you get that attitu---"

"Girls are fun to be with, they make you feel goo--"

"Will you let me finish?"

"Sorry" she said and covered her mouth.

"Okay, and since it's ruining dad's reputation as a CEO. And we have been sent Marriage threats from your womenssssss, it's plural but with S because it's been too many. Dad wants to teach you a lesson, in exchange he'll get you out of those hoes that you fished" I said calmly and smiled.

"What if I'll just marry one?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "You don't look like you want to, knowing that you just got a make out session with a girl earlier."

"Fine you win, But.. isn't there anything more I could do? not farming please." She pouted at me.

"There is one thing" I smirked at her. Her eyes sparkled and she flicked her finger. "Really?.. what is it then? Is it Doable?" She smiled so wide.

"Looking at you.. hmm it's doable and simple. Just go get yourself a girlfriend. Not a pretend. Not paid and most of all not a short term." I said with a blank face.

"Seriously? but that still will lead to marriage unnie, are you and dad still sane?"

"If you want a peaceful life Lisa, try to be responsible, the world is not turning just for you. The women you're playing with, have feelings too. you can't just have sex with them just because it gives you pleasure, Lisa.. they do that because for them it's making love, there's lust but I've seen those womensss of yours that they like you a lot."

"It's not my fau--"

"It's not, but you still might have hurt them and think about this, If you didn't entertain them in the first place, even tho you're this charismatic and all and you're a person with limit, this wouldn't have happened. So.. A girlfriend or farm. You have 5 months. Tick tock"
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

-Firstliee