Chapter 1. First

Lisa's PoV

It was 6 am when I woke up the next morning and guess what..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I still dont have any single idea on what to do with Jennie damn!

I'm disappointed with myself, why didn't I think of this earlier before going into this kind of idiocracy >-<)* or whatever they call it.. I can just tell my sister.

"Hey I have a dirt allergy" Like hell dude (~°-°)~
your sister's gonna buy that, I said looking at the mirror.

Okay instead of arguing with my self I should start thinking.. i still have 2 hours before class starts..

so what should i do anyway? °^°)?

(a/n: Girl open yo phone, someone sent you an idea)

wooow i just heard a voice from my head..

*phone vibrates*
..you are my honey bunch sugar plum...

o.o) this is creeping me out.. a coincidence that i received a text message.. Should i go check it out??

Yeah, there's no harm if I see it •-•]~

I took my phone from the bedside table and an unknown phone number sent me a message, out of curiosity I opened it up.

"From: 09458372908... Fetch her from her house and bring her to school"

What does this mea------

OoO) is there someone looking at me and heard my problems?? I began to look from every side of my room but there's none.. but well to whoever this is even if this is just a wrong send or meh whatever thank youuuu..

Okay I'll go prepare!

wait... what should I do then after bringing her to school?

My phone creepily vibrated from my hand again.

"Its from that same number.. Take her to her classroom while you're carrying her bag.. the rest is yours to handle"

...... o_o no way... I thought this is a Love story.. why is this becoming horrifying..

But this is helpful.. Guess I should try it '-')
_________________

Jennie's PoV

"JENNIEEEEEE UNNIEEEEEEEE, GET YOUR ASS UP OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" freaking earlier than my alarm clock, this never changed.

"okay.. okay I'm getting up" Chae is such a good student.. and don't have any choice but to go fix myself... =_=)

-7:18 am off for school-

..knock knock..

"hey, Chae.. are we expecting a visitor today? I asked Chaeyoung who's busy putting on her shoes while I'm doing the same.. haha

she shook her head no.. "But who could that be?" her shoulders shrugged and she told me to go check it out. Since I'm done I went to see the person on the door.

I opened it carefully, because you know it might be a criminal. just in case..

"It's Lili" I heard the person say and with shock I accidentally opened the door wide..

0-0) PRANPRIYAAAAAA??? "whatareyoudoinghere?" she smiled at me and answered "well uhh I didn't quite hear that, but sorry for disturbing you.. I'm here to take you to school" she said and pointed at her red sports car.

"Huh?" I said with confusion.. cause what in the world is happening.. How... why? when did she came back??

"Oh hi fake best friend in law" Chae said and smiled back at Lili. When I felt a smack at the back of my head that's when I realized and remembered everything.. _ _)" she isnt Pran..

Damn I'm faking dating this woman in front of me that's showing her million dollar smile.. that can buy my smile.. I didn't know I'm consciously smiling back.

"So you two are just gonna smile at each other till classes start?" Thank you for breaking the atmosphere Chae.

"May I have your bag?" She said lending her hand.. "Why?"

She looked a bit embarrassed and cute.. wait cute?? please stop saying things like that.. you know you're only saying that at her because she looks like that girl..

"Well.. I'm your girlfriend I mean fake girlfriend.."

"it's not your obligation.. I can carry it myself tho"

"Come on.. Jennie?" No! don't give in with that voice of her.. Her eyes were already pleading..
and she slowly went to my back and gently taking off my backpack..

Her hands tenderly ran through my shoulder blades.. stroking my clothed skin.. Bitch sensual!

I woke up from the reality and I suddenly took off my bag and she carried it. Chaeyoung was outside with her lips smirking and raising an eyebrow on me. I felt my blood rise up my cheeks.. What just happened?

Lisa's PoV

Well i guess I did right, right?

But you know touching Jennie kinda electrified me. Is that normal? that I had goosebumps?
wow.

"Let's go~" I said and without knowing my other arm went to her waist holding her to come walk with me to walk to my car. I didn't know why I did that without knowing what her reaction will be.. it's just like a spell was casted to me and I did that.

She stilled from my action. Wait.. is this wrong??
Should I take off my arm?.. yeah i guess I should..

I was gonna take it off but..

a warm hand held mine while my arm is still on her waist. "..Don't take it off.." I smiled like I was given a treat. I wanna scream. Oh gosh. This is. Is just so cute and fluttering.

My heart is beating so fast. "Hey?" I was just looking intently at her not minding if im just smiling crazily. This is so indescribable but I love this feeling. It makes my day. I feel.. Happy.. or more than that.

Her hand squeezed mine that's around her waist.
"Lili let's go, Chae is waiting"... "Ohh yeah sure. hahaha.. let us". I did this to other girls but.. this is the first time I felt so giddy that I dont want this to end, her.. in my arms..
Damn I love what's happening.
To whoever sent that message. That was a good Idea. If I didn't go here in the first place, This wouldn't have happened. I hope you send more. Kidding. Well maybe just a clue when you're dating anyone and I'll do the rest.

(a/n: you heard her •-•)↑, help Lili Or I mean Lisa lol comment down or Pm me. It's gonna be fun ahahahahaha)

Being with Jennie makes me do things i never know I just do.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello everybruhdy.. wow it fits lol. Oh wont you help me up! help me help me help me up!
*pick me tone) kikikikiki

See you on the next update. Thank you for reading!

Hi baby! I'm just here for youu♥

-Firstliee