Chapter 2

Seulgi's PoV

I don't know what dad is thinking but it's a good idea.

"What if I fail?"

"You're going to farm."

"Then that won't happen, I'll find a girlfriend you'll see"

"Dad's eyes are on you, sissy.. better be good"

We heard a knock on the door and it Lisa stood up and say her goodbye, giving me a smirk.

"It's a piece of cake" i just shrugged at her and my eyes widen when I saw Her.

"If I were you, I should tell her what I feel before anything becomes too late.. I tell you unnie.. tho I'm a playgirl I'm blunt about what I feel"

Wow. She thinks I'm her?

"Enjoy unnie, I'll start my mission starting today. Miss Bae is Sexy, She better be your babe so I can have beautiful niece and handsome nephews." She whispered which made me stood frozen when I saw her smiling cutely at the door.

"Well, I'll be going" Lisa bid and walked her way.

"Good day to you miss Bae, and you made someone's day good as well, you are really pretty" This snake tryna hit on what's mine. "Bye to you two" and the door closed leaving me and miss Bae at my office.

"Good evening, Miss Seulgi" Her smile. How can it be so sweet.

"Are you really taking her to a farm?" I heard her giggled.

I stood properly and tried to ignore the my singing heart beat. "Well, good evening too..actually no, my dad.. he's actually sick, and i don't want Lisa to know about it yet, but father wanted to see Lisa to get herself a girlfriend to be happy, so that he can leave without worries and by then we will tell Lisa about it if her life is settled, I don't want a movie drama's so cliché to happen, like a father telling his daughter to find a girlfriend before he dies, I don't want that to happen to Lis, that she will force herself to be happy because of that reason no. She must change on what's i her hand that she doesn't want to lose, she needs to be happy because of her happiness at stake as well."

"Sorry to hear that and you're ideas are very genuine miss Seulgi, but how about you?.. d-dont you wanna be happy too?" I felt that she looked down trying to hide the shyness from her question. You're my happiness.

"Uhh Secretary Bae?"

"Y-yes?"

"Do you think my sister will really change and do everything to be a responsible person?" I asked trying to avoid the question.

"I think she will Miss, everyone can if they are given a reason to change so, why not I did everything to be your secretary because I have the reason to.."

"Pardon? i didn't quite catch the last part you said" I said all innocent. she just make me nervous and trembling.. But why is her effect so powerful on me, why me too?

"Ohh Miss Seulgi, well.. Let's trust your sister.. she'll change.." She giggled a bit and bit her lower lip. Sexy. No no. what's happening to you..

'I should tell her what I feel before anything becomes too late'. Really Lisa? aishh.

"Secretary Bae? I mean.. Irene.. I can call you that right?" Wait.. is she blushing? and she nodded.

"Can.. how should I say this.. will you be okay, if I take you out to a dinner.. just you and me?" I gulped.. what will she react.. Im getting weak, i shouldn't have asked that, this is embarrassing.

"I-im.. It's okay, I mean.. yes, if it's okay with you, of course you asked"
I just saw fireworks, I feel.. HAPPY. Why nobody told me to do this. She's so cute.

"Let's go then. I would like you to consider this as a date Miss Irene" I didn't wait for her reply and walked before her a bit, it would be weird if she sees me smiling like this. She said Yes. I can feel the heat in my ears, Im going on a date with her, gosh, calm down. And I heard her footsteps following me. Thank you Lis. Even tho you're a playgirl, you're learning some teeny tiny lessons. But still you're such a stubborn kid.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Meet some superior ships here. Seulrene di magpapatalo yieeee.

-Firstliee