Chapter 15

Jennie's short PoV

After I closed the door, even with my back facing Chae , she asked. "What do you think about that Lili, unnie?"

I looked down at my feet because I've been thinking since I saw her earlier, I can't take off my mind that she looks like Pran, "I think we'll be okay Chae, just not as long as" sigh.. I almost just stared at her while we we're talking.

"as long as You wont think of her as Pranpriya" She made me look at her with a questioning look. And I just nodded.

Lisa's PoV

We went home after saying goodbyes because my mind went blank.

I never knew it will be this difficult.. sure I dated girls.. no I think girls date me and they do the work.. but tomorrow I'll be the one to set up a date and a romantic-cheesy moment?.. I don't know what to do.

What does a girlfriend do to make her girl happy the moment she walks out their door to start the day?? I'm so clueless. I have a night to think. Should i ask unnie? but she'll say 'you're a playgirl and you don't know what to do?' aisshhh forget about it. I'll do whatever comes into my mind in the morning. Why am I thinking too much anyway? girls will just take the bait with a smile and greasy lines. But its Jennie! She's not like that!

Many of you might ask, why won't I just make everything real and court her for real like really real.

You guys don't know every single thing yet.

If she knows I'm Lisa, she'll hate me
If she knows I'm Pran, she'll be in danger.

Let's not talk about my past again, maybe someday you'll know but...

For now, I just want you to know that
I don't want to see Jennie forcing a smile just because we're in a fake relationship. I want her to feel real happiness when she's with me, because I like her.. I really really like her. Even if I'm a total stranger in her eyes right now.

I don't want to drag her in my past, I want her to be happy for who I am today..but you know there's this feeling that I hope she'll get jealous if girls come to chase me while we're dating..

I dont want to give her problems but
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
for Pete's sake she doesn't know..
she's dating an International Playgirl.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hello everybody!
Team Bahay on 2.2.19 •-•)

-Firstliee