Chapter 13

Third Person's PoV

"May I have a talk with Lili?" Jennie suddenly blurted out in the middle of them eating snacks.
She was really bothered by Lili's name that maybe, just maybe she's the one that uncle M wants to find. Her daughter. Not because she knows she's Lisa "the playgirl"

'Scary' Lisa said in her mind but she managed to mumble a yes and they began to excuse themselves when the two nodded at them.

Jennie went outside at the back of their house where a simple bench stood and she went on to sit there, tapping on the space beside her.

Lisa felt a bit warm when she saw her smile at her it was cold, but seeing Jennie again this close after some years.. She couldn't ask for more. If only she could hug her, tell that she missed her. That every day when she goes out with girls she was hoping that it was her she's dating and even at night she only wished for her warmth that she can never get from her women because Jennie.. she was just so different, that even if it was just their hands that touched, it made her longed for more but not her body.. but rather that comfortable feeling when she's with her.

'I stopped when I met you, but I continued when we never met again, you made me thirsty of that fluttering feeling you made me feel for a one night of being alone with you' Lisa thought in her head while walking closer. She hesitated to sit at first but Jennie's eyes invited her to take a seat.

"So uhh, this is nothing really important but I'd like to ask straightforwardly.. Are you by any chance a Manoban?" Jennie intently looked at Lisa asking for an answer, she knows that question was out of the blue and confusing.

Lisa on the other hand was shocked but she kept a smiling face 'If I tell her about me being Lisa Manoban.. she'll know I'm a playgirl, which she hates, and I don't want her to hate me while I ask her to become my pretend girlfriend or she'll decline' A decision was made up in Lisa's mind.

"No ma'am, I am from the Family of Kang and my name is Lili" She introduced herself formally.

Jennie's PoV

Guess, it's not her Uncle M. But I won't stop finding your daughter.

I saw her took out her phone and I saw the picture of Kang Seulgi, an owner of a Stuffed Toys Shop and a business woman of her own company. She's popular tho, I bought a lot of stuffed unicorns from her shop, I couldn't stop myself from giggling remembering I received one from her when I became a valued customer. She said it's for free and she was the one who gave it like, I'm fangirling right now. Like who wouldn't? The owner of the Shop giving you your favorite stuffed toy and she's drop dead gorgeous.

"I see my sister caught your eyes, Is she somehow the apple of your eye?" I shook my head a no.. it's always been Pran.. who looks like you and I'm becoming suspicious which I shouldn't be.. and so I can only smile at her and wait wha---

"You're Kang Seulgi's sister? you guys are sisters?" she nodded her head on response, but what caught my attention is how her reaction looks really the same as Pran, the way she pursed her lips and close her eyes while nodding. Am i getting crazy? Why am I thinking she's her. I should stop.

"Hey" a flick of her finger in front of me made me stop from my day dream. She smiled at me again and I can't help but feel all those weird tingly feeling on my skin.. I think I need to see a doctor if im having an allergic reaction to people's smiles. What is this 'I am not a robot?' hahaha. Silly me.

"By the way, I haven't got your name yet" She asked in a declarative manner.

"Ohh, s-sorry about that.. Im Ruby Jane Kim.. But please do call me by my first name.. Jennie"

she hummed and spoke out my name "Jennie.. Jennie.. J.E.N.N.I.E?" the way she called it out, her breathy voice lingered my ears, and it warmed me. Why does it resembles so much as her husky voice that shivered my wholeness.

I nodded at her after she spelled it out, which is really cute. "Say Jen.. I know Chaeyoung had told you what my real intention is and I wanna ask you personally myself.. if it's okay with you to be in a pretend relationship with me just for 5 months?, I mean you could say no, if you feel like you're just forced"

Forced huh? well Chae left me no choice, but when I knew he's coming back for me. I guess I really need this too. I don't know when will he be back but it's better he sees everything as early as possible that I dont want him in my life ever again.

"Please take good care of me in this play of pretend, I am willing enough to help since, this will help me too" I saw her lend out her hand.

"A handshake for our agreement?" I took her hand and I could never get wrong just like when she held it earlier.. It just gave me the same intensity of waves going back and forth of my body of so much likeness..a feeling of safety.. comfort and warmth.. If only you were Pran.. I guess I would've confessed by now.

But she's not you.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Thank you for reading :) My heart is so happy.

I'll update again tomorrow. Meep.

Aww Blackpink in Manila, why does it have to be so far. I hope there's a live video if ever. Just hoping.

And you... You make me happier :D
Say you love me too.♥

-Firstliee