Chapter 11

Jennie's PoV

-On the way home from school-

"NO!" it was for the millionth time that I disagreed to Chae's plan.

Chaeyoung told me everything from her being chosen, asked to be in a relationship which she disagreed to but still taken as an instructor in an academy and she suggested me instead in that pretend relationship. Really?

What kind of best friend would put you to a job of playing in a pretend relationship? (a/n: Chipmunk Changieee •-•) Don't talk to me, this is your fault I'm in this situation.

"Please unnie, as I've said they can help you too, wouldn't at make your Ex go away because you'll have a girlfriend? he'll knowhe wouldn't have a chance and I tell you nothing will go wrong because the two of you are in the same tight situation and it will be only a pretend, no romantic feelings included.. well not unless you'll grow one...hihihi.." I continued to walk not until she began whispering things and I looked back at her.

"Pardon your last sentence?" she just shook her head. "Whatever your saying, I don't want to"

unknown number calling..

"Shit I know it's him" cold sweats began to trail down my face.

"Answer him then, tell him hey go away.. I'm done with you, like hell he's gonna buy that" She said with a poker face.

But then I was shocked when Chae took my phone and answered the call because I was standing frozen in my place as the bad memory fill up my mind.

"He'll get back here after some months" Chae gave me back my phone and this woke me up.

She meant... I felt scared again, if he's going back., that means.. that night will happen again.. his dirty hands running on my body at that cold night.. his scratches and grips.. I-i don't want it.. no.. this.. no

I shouted in frustration, when will my trauma of him ever get off.. my knees felt weak and tears began to roll on my cheeks..

"U-unnie are y-you okay?, I'm sorry about my attitude earlier.. b-but unnie he's coming back.." she hugged me as usual to ease me from my fears and trembles from that bad memory.

Maybe he knew that father is gone he can have his hands on me again.. Uncle M was actually the one who sent him on jail in a far country because he was becoming dangerous. But.. how did he manage to go out?

"If this is the only way Chae..." I closed my eyes before opening it again and mumbled "Let's try this pretend relationship"
______________

I didn't know why I said that, call me desperate or overacting but if you were in my place.. you'd enter the most desperate way just to get away from your this situation.

Chae and i walked home after that drama.

I've been feeling uncomfortable while walking back home more and more.. what is this feeling.

"Hey Chae?" she just hummed. "I'm feeling uncomfortable.. I don't feel like going home. what if h-he's already there."

"Is fear what you're feeling unnie?" It was unexplainable so I shook my head a no. "Maybe that's just of the phone call earlier an aftershock they say" I nodded at her and clung on to her arm.

"It's gonna be okay unnie" She gave me a reassuring smile.

We continued our way home only to see a persons standing in front of our gates, one of them looked behind and saw us.

"Hi Chae!"... I looked over to Chae who was smiling awkwardly and answered back.

"J-jisoo unnie" I looked back at the strangers and the other one beside this Jisoo faced us..

Is this why I'm feeling that earlier.. not fear but an intuition? of seeing her again? What is she doing here..

Why are you here.. Pranpriya..
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Short Chapter hihihi. It's still a long way to go.

Guess what I haven't written for a short time and I forget what happened on the last chapter, So I read it back (any authors there who can relate? lol) Skl •-•)>

Hi baby!

-Firstliee