Chapter 9

(bored, so i did that)

Jennie's PoV

-Uncle M's Mansion-

"Jennie.. glad to see you're here.." I saw him happy to see me while there he was.. with the oxygen and his heart rate read by that machine. This is was his last heart attack.. and I know that anytime after those smiles he's giving me won't be reciprocated with a smile from me.. but rather tears that's now starting to run down my cheeks as I went closer to him sitting on a chair besides his bed. He only has hours because his heart is not functioning after impacts of the cardiac arrests his heart became weaker.

"Uncle.." My voice was becoming shaky that i cant form words to say to him. He was like my father, I worked for him for my studies until I took care of him as his child whenever his illness tries to kill him, he was strong with the past years but now.. he.. he's gonna leave me..

"Jennie, Uncle can't see you crying while he's leaving you.." He caressed my cheek with his cold and pale hand, his warmth is now fading not like before when he puts me to sleep when i was a little kid. "Smile for me? I will now rest and not become a burden to you anymore and I won't get sick like this.. and not see you worry for me while you're at school"

"Father.. I, you were never a burden.. you took care of me like i was your child and I am just giving you back what you did to me."
He held my hand and squeezed it, telling me that everything will be okay. "I'll miss you calling me father hmm?.. I remember my daughter from you.. and Jennie.. If you may.. I have a favor for you" his words just makes me sad even more "Anything, I'll do it"

I saw him took out a paper and gave it to me "I've never seen my daughter even before you came here" when he mentioned that.. I remember he actually have a real daughter.. which I never knew "I only saw her when she was still a baby.. but.. I don't know how she looks like now" His daughter was taken away by her wife which I also do not know who "Jennie.. if it is not too much.. can you find her for me?" I was shocked with what i've heard but It's not something I can just deny "If it's the way to make you happy.. I will try to look for her with anyway I can starting tomorrow"

"Thank you Jennie.. that little baby of mine.. I know she was gonna be a great person, if you ever find her in anytime.. tell her that i love her, the truth about how she lost me.. and please..take care of her for me.. but I heard she changed Her name.. to.." he was now breathing hard.. what's happening.. shit.. it's almost time no.. her name...

the nurses and his doctor began to go inside his room as I cry in silent, I didnt panic anymore because he has always told me to stay strong when he's gone, but I can't help but just cry beside his bed.

"Lili" that was his last utter of word as the line goes flat and I hear the machine's noise indicating his loss of heartbeat. And I saw.. how the doctor lay the white blanket over him.

Was it her name?..

"Lili.." wait that name.. it's so familiar.. where have i heard it..

Is she somehow that girl, they've been talking to collaborate with?

"Father.. If these persons are one.. then I might as well have found her".
_________________

Lisa's PoV

Their talk was kinda of long huh. Maybe they're confessing at each other already hahaha kidding.

So hmm..

Who to date tonight...

Park Sooyoung hmmm not bad.. wasnt she that gorgeous earlier.. but wait I might find someone here too
.
.
.
.
hmm.. Ruby Jane Kim.. never knew her.. oh! maybe she was that girl with an emergency..
her name is kinda.. Beautiful?.. maybe the owner is too..  Ohhh Manoban.. such a playgirl you are.. starting tomorrow you need to act like there's no girl existing except Chae for a mission complete. Speaking of that.. they're here..

Jisoo-unnie went to me "She doesn't want to do it but..." I hummed and asked for her to continue "but her friend has the same problem as you"

"She's gonna be sent to a farm too-- aack!" she pinched my arm "what kind of a genius are you, aisssh! she's trying to find a fake girlfriend for her bestfriend to shoo away her ex that's getting obsessed with her best friend and that maybe---"

"I could be that fake girlfriend for her while she's my fake girlfriend too.. is that it?"

"Well, that's that" I nodded and put my index finger on my chin.. "not bad I must say, since we both understand the situation, and we'll stay professional as possible that there will be anything more than just a work of pretend.. Okay then.. when will I meet the girl?"

"She doesn't know about this yet but Chaeyoung here will inform us about it"

I saw the tall girl nodded as a response.

"Well then, maybe tomorrow we can have an answer?" She again just nodded. Is she shy? haha.

After all those blabbering and bid goodbye and thank you to Momo we went off home with Chaeyoung inside the car with us, but as she went to go out after driving her home. She asked me a question.

"I'm sorry but I can't hide it anymore because it's been bugging me the whole time" ohhh don't tell me you like me because unnie here at the passenger seat seems to emit a dark aura.

"Are you by any chance the same person with the name Pranpriya?"

H-how.. does she know my name, I never told anyone about it, is she connected with Jennie?
But there was no Jennie earlier. Aishhh, I shouldn't bother.

"Do I look like the person you're implying?"

She nodded.

I have forgotten about that name. It gave me bad memories and no one should know about it anymore. If I had told it to Jennie.. it should just be her and not any other persons, not anymore.

"That's what they always tell me, haha maybe you're mistaken.. I look like an actress or a vlogger.. but nope.. I do not know anyone who's name is Pranpriya."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Long chapters hmm.. ♥

-Firstliee

(I just noticed this, will do this once.. lol.. don't forget to vote ★↓)