Chapter 4

Jennie's PoV

"Will you just accept that we are over?!" i shouted over the phone, completely angry at my hard headed ex.

"Babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean it. We were just having a deal. I didn't mean to make out with Lisa" ohhh so he even remember the bitch's name huh. What an asshole, it's just making me mad even more.

"I have a new boyfriend okay?, don't even think about ruining us"

"A fake boyfriend? tssss.. you can't lie from me I know you Jen. You still love me I know it, I can feel it. please just come back to me"

Cant he understand that I dont want to anymore?
"Just.. go away. I don't want to get hurt again"

"I won't do it again. I still love you so much"

"I've heard enough, I'm not affected anymore. it's been a year for the 27th time. so will you please just stop!" and I ended the call huffing.

"Chae" I called out to my bestfriend who is so busy with her books. "Hmm?" she replied without interest and just kept on reading.

"Don't ignore me" she closed the book and took off her glasses.

"What now? It's not my fault you got an obsessed ex boyfriend. If we were in a wattpad story, he would've kidnapped and raped you"

"Seriously? that's what you've been reading? I thought you're books are like 'ways to life enlightenment, what will heaven be?'.. and you're saying things like that?" she took her book again and opened it. "for 13 years of friendship, I will now reveal to you my secret of innocence"

Is this just me or her book of eternal life enlightenment just shined very bright?
wow. I put the back of my hand to half cover my eyes as she completely opened her thick book.

"This is thy secret" then she held out..

Really?
a phone? Tf?
a phone on a book?
a book has a phone? what?
phonebook?

"It has been inside my books. I read stories here, I am not as innocent as it looks, so if I may.. what can i help you with?"

uhh? huh?

"hey!" huh? why is my body being shaken? Oh gosh? Chae was right im gonna be raped.

"will you wake up?" i slowly opened my eyes and saw Chae holding a pitcher of cold water...

wait!

I immediately sat up from the sofa.

"Don't even think about it Park Chaeyoung!" She rolled her eyes on me. Is this really her? "You sound like you're being abused, so it's the only way to wake you up.. the coolest way" and she grinned innocently.. no she's not..

I went directly to her book and tried to find her phone.

"What in the world are you looking for?" I didn't looked at her but I replied "your phone"

"What? why?" There's none. It was all a dream? ohhhhhh okay.. no wonder her book was shining.

"Okay nevermind" She put the pitcher on the table and sat beside me.

"You passed out beside me from crying earlier, did he called you again? threatening you?, I didn't mean to listen but I heard you arguing at him in your dreams too, he's hunting you everywhere hmm." i leaned my head on her shoulder and she put her arm on my side, placed her hand on the top of my head and began patting gently.

"I'm here unnie, I'll help you, he can't touch you again."

"but how Chae?" I looked up to her side my tears just flowing out there because of trauma.

Truth is.. my ex and me.. we've been together for 3 years but.. in those three years.. i never knew.. he was tasting other girls while I'm here looking like a smart ass at school but a dumb and stupid girlfriend and when i knew and broke up with him, he couldn't accept it. I knew.. it's because i never gave him what he wanted, i thought he waited, but he did that, enjoyed himself because i can't satisfy him. I gave him a second chance but.. he only became desperate and obsessed with his addiction over woman, the last time he called me was when he made a dare with his friends and mentioned this girl named Lisa, the dream? it was from reality, it was a nightmare. If ever I knew that woman. I'd be mad at her if we meet or cross paths because she's one of his woman. He became a playboy. I hated him.. anyone who's like that. I hated them. I broke up with him again because he almost crossed the line even if he was sober. I went away.. hid myself from him but..He.. he almost tried to kidnap me the last time, drag me on a dark place and tried to hit me. If it weren't for that person, I would've been trash. I'd be forever grateful for her. For saving me.

"How can I make him go away from me?! I've been acting with my best friend just to make him think I have a boyfriend"

"If that's the case.. Why not find yourself a girlfriend?"

"Wait WHAT?!"

"Tss.. acting all innocent"

Then I remembered her.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
-Firstliee