Chapter 3 - True Words

*Seth's P.O.V.*

{After SmackDown!}

After the show I bumped into Dean on my way out. I didn't want to talk to him, but I had to try and apologize for being mean to him even though I had a valid reason.

"Look man, after these past few weeks, I just wanted to say I'm sorry." I started.

"Don't be. I messed up. I mean you just overreact a lot hahaha ! But hey, I'm cool with you and Roman together."  he said.

"Overreact ?"  I said.

"Yeah ! But if I found someone to put up with my high maintenance crap, if I had any, I'd try and keep them too." he added.

"Now wait just a minute. I came to apologize to you. Why am I getting bashed ?" I asked.

"Seth you're cool and all but let's be honest, and I mean this with the least amount of offense as possible. You don't know how to play the boyfriend. Instead, you .... you play the whiny bitch."

Immediately I dropped my bag and balled my fist up. I looked into his eyes and saw something. Something twisted and evil. He wanted me to feel rage inside, and I did.

"And if you knew how to treat your man, then maybe he wouldn't keep running back to me."

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. What I meant was, I hope you and Roman actually last this time."  he said after a moment of silence.

"You never know who's really satisfying him behind closed doors."  he said walking away.

"Or who already did."  I heard in the distance.

I stood there stunned from what just happened. I thought about what I was going to say to him and reminded myself that he was still my bestfriend. I picked up my stuff and walked out of the arena, hoping I wouldn't bump into him again. When I got to the room, Roman was already there for our special night.

*Roman's P.O.V.*

"I thought you were gonna stand me up there for a moment."  I said as Seth walked through the door.

"I would never stand you up. Unless it meant heated sex afterwards."  he said in a low voice.

"Is everything okay ?"  I asked.

"Yeah, just had long day."  he answered.

"Well cheer up. It's movie night remember."  I said walking to him as a smile broke out on his face.

"Yeah, you're right. Just me, you, snacks and the lights low." he said wrapping his arms around me.

I knew he wanted to do something else, something more physical, but I had to save that for tomorrow.

Seth slipped into his tank top and boxers while I stayed shirtless in my boxers. We cuddled in bed watching Paranormal Activity and it had Seth thinking.

"Babe, what would you do if a spirit tried to kill me ?"  he asked me.

"I'd kick it's ass and set it on fire."  I answered kissing his head.

"But you can't see it."  he said.

"Well then I guess we're both fucked."  I said laughing.

"Are you happy ?"  he asked out of nowhere.

"What do you mean ?"  I questioned.

"I mean are you happy being with me ?"  he said.

"Of course I am ! I would never change what we have."  I told him.

"So you don't think I'm high maintenance ?"  he asked soflty and hesitantly.

"What's gotten into you ? You haven't been yourself today. Talk to me."  I said putting the movie on pause.

*Seth's P.O.V.*

"I talked to Dean and he said-"

"Seth, you told me to back off of Dean after what happened last time. I think you should do the same. What does he know ? You're perfect just the way you are."  he said.

I did feel a little stupid for nearly believing Dean. The guy who once fought in a banana costume. Just then, Roman made me feel special, like I was perfect.

*Roman's P.O.V.*

I started the movie and as Seth laid on my chest, I felt him cross his leg so it was right between mine. I felt his hard on slightly rub against my thigh. The adorable little bastard was teasing me.

"I have to go to the bathroom."  I said getting up.

"No Rome ! Not yet ! Wait until tomorrow, it'll be even better."  I told myself looking into the mirror.

After letting myself go down, I got back in the bed, only to feel that Seth had lost his boxers. I just about died. The urge to do him was even stronger.

"Okay, time for bed. We have a long day tomorrow."  I said going to the couch.

*Seth's P.O.V.*

"What's going on ? He's never resisted my ass before. Ever !"  I said to myself.

I turned off the TV and laid in bed by myself. I thought to myself "he doesn't want me."  Maybe he did something with Dean that I didn't know about.  Even if he did I couldn't be mad because we were broken up at that time. I just hoped that nothing happened and that Roman just wanted to relax.

I actually felt unwanted by the man I loved. Hopefully tomorrow will bring something good.