Chapter 16 - Starting Over

*Roman's P.O.V.*

I drove my way to the wedding sight. As soon as I got out, I was breathless. The scene was absolutely astonishing looking down from the top of the hill. I thought to myself "My boyfriend did this."

"Hey Rome !" The Miz yelled out.

I looked over and the outdoor seating arrangement was filled with people. The plan actually work, or at least the first part of it so far.

"This is my wife Maryse, but you knew that already." he said.

"Nice to meet you." Maryse said shaking my hand.

"Hope this wedding goes well man." Miz said.

"Thanks man. I just hope Seth comes." I told him.

"I'm sure he'll come. I wouldn't miss something this beautiful for nothing. Who did all of this ?"

"It was all Seth." I said with a proud smile.

"Amazing. You're lucky to have him." Maryse said.

I walked down the long aisle and everyone clapped for me. It was surreal what was happening.

"Thanks everyone !" I yelled so everyone could hear me. "Seth isn't here yet, but let's keep our fingers crossed and hope this works."

"You got this Uce !" my twin cousins yelled out as I stood in my place and waited patiently as everyone started clapping again.

*Dean's P.O.V.*

"Damn it ! This beautiful !" I said to myself hiding in the far back behind the tables.

I was waiting for the right time to make my move. 10 minutes of hiding and watching went by. Seth was nowhere to be seen.

"I don't think he's coming everyone. I'm sorry to waste all your time." I heard Roman say as people got up to leave.

"No ! There can still be a wedding !" I yelled running to the alter making everyone sit back down.

"Dean ? I thought I told you not to come !" he yelled at me.

"I can't let my friend get stood up on his wedding day ! We can do this ! We can get married !" I said in excitement.

"No. I don't want to marry you." he said.

"Just admit it ! We have something ! You know it ! You didn't fuck me for no reason yesterday ! You love me ! And I love you !" I said as the crowd gasped.

"No ! You tricked me ! It was a mistake and you know it !" he said.

I tried kissing him to prove it, but he wouldn't let me. I jumped all over him and kept trying, knowing he wouldn't hit me or knocked me down. All he did was try to keep me off tux.

*Seth's P.O.V.*

"What are all these cars doing here ?" I asked.

Summer stayed quiet and kept driving until she found a parking spot.

"Summer ! You did not !" I yelled realizing what she did.

"Look ! You need to face him ! Even if you say no, you need to talk to him ! He freaking loves you ! Do you know how many divas would kill to be you !? He's out there standing infront of everyone waiting for you !" she told me.

I thought about it, and told myself I can't hide from the problem. It would be hard, but I had to say no in front of our friends and family. I stepped out and took a deep breath. I looked at the walk way from we stood.

"I'm suppose to walk from here down to the alter." I said looking out to my creation from the hill.

"This is so beautiful. I might just cry." Summer said sniffing a little. "If this doesn't work, can you marry here ? Don't let it go to waste."

I ignored her, but wrapped my arm around hers, like she was walking me down as planned for the actual wedding. We heard a voice yell "Get off of me !" As we got closer we saw Dean attacking Roman.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Phase 2: getting everyone to come to the wedding was a success ! It's the moment of truth ! Seth comes face to face with Dean ! What's going to happen !?!?!?!? I'm freaking out !

- SethieReigns