Chapter 11 - Roman's Bachelor Party

*Roman's P.O.V.*

Seth had just left to go chill with Summer. I stayed at the room and watched the WWE Network.

"I can relive all the Rolleigns moments we ever had over and over again. For a low price of $9.99, incredible." I said.

There was soon a knock on my door. I answered, and it was people from work.

"Uce ! Let's get this party started !" Jimmy yelled.

The room filled with The Usos, Sheamus, Curtis Axel and Dolph.

"What's all this !?" I said surprised.

"It's your bachelor party man ! Drinks and hot chicks ! Don't worry, we saved a drag for you." Dolph said joking but seriously.

"Funny, I'll remember that in our next match." I said as his smile slowly faded away.

"So where the drinks at ?" I asked as Curtis held up a bag with a few wine bottles.

The party had started, and I was already feeling dizzy from the barely half of the first bottle. Curtis answered the door after barely hearing a few knocks due to the music. It was the girls they hired, and everyone moved the furniture out the way for a good time.

Later on there was another knock at the door. It was Dean Ambrose, who seemed to have had a party of his own.

"I heard about the party, so I'm here !" he said falling over me.

"The party's still going ! Everybody ! The life of the party is here !" I yelled holding his hand up.

The next person to come was the dancer they picked out just for.

"Okay who invited the twink !?" Dean yelled standing on the table and pointing.

"Is there a Roman here ?" he asked as I approached him.

"That's me !" I said more drunk than ever.

*Dean's P.O.V.*

"You got one chance kid." I told the dancer holding up the number 2.

Roman sat in a chair and his special dancer ripped his pants off, revealing his blue dazzling thong.

"No kid ! That's it ! You're outta here !" I yelled.

I grabbed the dancer and kicked him out, literally. Everyone looked at me stunned, but I shouted "The party's still on !" Everyone cheered and continued dancing and drinking, the perfect time to make up a random plan and go with the flow.

"Did I tell you I'm happy for you and that two toned ninja ?" I said sitting on Roman's lap.

"Dude. We are so wasted." he said trying to keep me on his lap.

All the guys looked at us, knowing we didn't know what was happening.

"Sorry Ambrose ! You better get out those pants." Dolph said as he walked by and purposely spilled his drink on me.

I took my pants off but sat in the seat beside Roman. He grabbed me and placed me back on his lap.

"This is your seat for now on." he said drinking from his third wine bottle.

*Curtis Axel's P.O.V.*

"I knew they were still seeing eachother." I said to Jey.

"No man, they're not dating. Right now they're wasted, besides that they're friends." he told me.

"But as many times as Roman almost cheated on Seth with him, as many times as he did cheat on Seth, there's no hiding it." I said.

"Those are just rumors Uce !"

"Even Dean told me himself. Remember at the engagement party last month he said Roman never cheated on Seth, at least not with a stranger. They've slept together when Rome and Seth broke up." I said.

*Jey's P.O.V.*

I looked over to Dean and I saw his rock hard boner almost piping out of his underwear and I then believed Curtis. I couldn't let nothing happen to ruin my cousins wedding.

"Hey Dean ! Come on, the party is everywhere !" I said pulling him off Roman.

"Hey ! Don't touch him ! You have the cheap strippers ! He's mine right now." Roman said pushing me back a little.

"Come on, let's go somewhere private." he said as he and Dean both limped to the bedroom.

*Roman's P.O.V.*

"Why did you kick my dancer out ? I'm sure the guys paid good money for him." I said struggling to keep my eyes opened.

"He was twink ! He probably had aids or something." Dean yelled as he laid in the bed.

"Oh my gosh. Reigns Time is like, taking over." I said rubbing my head to make the headache go away.

"You drunk too much man ! Seth is gonna kill you when he finds out." Dean told me.

*Dolph's P.O.V.*

"You reached party central. Big Rome can't get to the phone right now." I said answering Roman's phone.

"Ziggz ! It's Summer. Tell Roman Seth's staying with me tonight." she said.

"Awwh babe, I thought I was gonna sleep with you tonight !" I whined.

"Nice try Dolph. I'm not that easy."

"You were the night after Wrestlemania !" I yelled and hung up quickly.

*Jey's P.O.V.*

"We have to get Dean out of there. They have too much history. Too much bad history against Seth." I told my brother Jimmy.

We tried opening the door, but they locked it. Busting it down was an option until we remembered it was a hotel. We finally got Sheamus to pick the lock. When we entered, the two were asleep on eachother.

"It's 4am. We have a pay per view to get ready for." I told Dean waking him up.

"Roman ! Seth is staying with Summer tonight. Hope you don't mind being alone." Dolph told Roman as he tossed and turned in bed.

We all left Roman alone and went back to our hotel rooms to rest up and let the alcohol ware off. I hoped that Dean and Roman didn't do anything they would regret.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTERS ! READ ALL PLEASE !

I'm watching you Dean ! You sneaky freaky adorable piece of crap

- SethieReigns