Chapter 18 - What To Do

{Chapter takes place right after Dean/Seth fight and Dean leaves}

*Seth's P.O.V.*

Summer and The Usos helped me to the back to clean myself up. There, I had a conversation with the three of them.

"As really you still willing to say no ?"  Summer asked me.

"I'm not sure. I'm just confused."  I told her.

"Little Uce ! Rome's been the closest one to us for a long time. We gone hit you with some Rome history."  Jimmy said.

"He wasn't always gay, at least we didn't know because he dated many girls in high school and college, but he never came out because he couldn't risk losing scholarships and big opportunities. We were in developmental before him, but we helped break him into the business from the start."  Jey said.

"He thought nothing of you in FCW besides you being a great fighter. But when you guys formed The Shield, his whole perspective of you changed. That's when he came out to us and told us he liked you."  Jimmy said.

"At first we didn't believe him. He told us that if he felt the same way after a few weeks then it was real. Over the weeks he always looked out for you, he started giving you hugs after matches and everything. Then we finally believed him. Remember that time you and Dean fought the Real Americans and Cesaro attacked you ? He went ape shit on him. He was protecting you even though you didn't need it."  he finished.

"So he liked Seth before Seth ever like him ?"  Summer asked.

"Yeah ! Later on down the line he saw that you started having feelings for him. He was freaking out and having like panic attacks bruh ! He was nervous to talk to you !"  Jey said.

"And check this out ! When you came out to him, he screamed louder than Melina ! And I guess he was still nervous, but when he told us he came out to you, he screamed again ! And the fact that you two started dating right that second, it was even louder ! And it wasn't that loud deep roar he does. Melina ain't got nothing on him bruh ! That's some real stuff."

I thought about what they said. I had no idea Roman was that nervous to talk to me.

"Maybe I should say yes."  I said.

"Yeeeaaahhhhh !"

"But I don't want to get hurt again."

"Noooo !"  they yelled.

"Sorry guys ! I don't know if I want to deal with this anymore."  I told them.

"We can't tell you what to do on your wedding day, we can only give you advice. All I can say is hurry and make a decision."  Jimmy said.

"Because he might give up ?"  I asked.

"No, because It's hot outside and we burning up !"  Jey said leaving.

"You'll know what to do Uce."  Jimmy said following him.

I motioned Summer to stay with me. I sat in silence and thought about what I was going to do. I found myself starting to cry again as Summer patted my back. I didn't want to disappoint everyone, but more importantly I didn't want to disappoint myself.

"Let's do this."  I said giving her a hug.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Sorry everyone. There's a new couple coming <3

- SethieReigns