Chapter 15 - Getting There

*Summer Rae's P.O.V.*

It was finally the next day. The day Roman's plan was put into action. I ironed my favorite dress and got into the shower

"Summer ! We have to hurry and get this sight seeing over with." he said while I was in the shower.

"Yeah, I almost forgot about that, just let me finish my bath !" I said.

I switched from the shower and ran some bath water. I had to waste time so we would get there the original time of the wedding.

"Come on Summer !" he rushed me.

"Im shaving my legs ! This takes time !" I yelled back.

Finally I got out and threw my dress on. I stopped Seth, who was at the door ready to leave in a muscle tee and skinny jeans.

"Oh no honey. You're not stepping out with me looking like that." I said pointing at him up and down.

"But we'll be there for a quick second." Seth complained.

"No ! I let you slide with this the other day because it was your bachelor party, but you have to look presentable when you're out with me ! Get into the shower and I'll iron your clothes. Chop chop Mister." I said as he marched to the bathroom.

I went into the closet and pulled out the suit that Roman dropped off late last night and ironed it for Seth.

"Why am I getting dressed up ?" he asked coming out the bathroom in his towel.

"Since I'm looking like a billion bucks, you have try and look a million. Plus, it just feels good to get dressed up, that's Why I look fabulous wherever I go." I told him.

"Ugh you're killing me Summer !" he said.

"Oh I forgot, I didn't show you the full video. I showed you getting on stage, but not the second you got on stage." I said showing him the video.

"Did I really pull his pants off ?" he asked as I shook my head.

He grabbed his clothes and angrily went to the bathroom and changed.

"See !? You look adorable ! And hot ! Just lose the ponytail and let it hang low." I said doing his hair.

"Okay, I do feeling a little better now." he said smiling.

*Roman's P.O.V.*

I sat on the couch nervous to death. What if Seth came, but walked out ? That would crush me completely. Dean knocked on my door and I answered it.

"So the wedding really is happening." he said seeing me in my tuxedo.

"Yeah. But man we have to talk. I don't know what it is, but you have got to leave me alone. I'm all for Seth. I don't know how you got me to have sex with you yesterday,"

"You had a hangover then fucked my brains out." he said smiling really big.

"It doesn't matter. I messed up. This is my last chance to get my boyfriend back. I can't having you messing that up."

"What are trying to say ?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, but you're not invited to my wedding. Now if you will excuse me, I have to get my life back." I said making him leave as I followed right behind him.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Phase 1: getting Seth to go to his surprise wedding was a success ! Go Roman ! Way to stick it to him ! Go get your man back ! Only a fee more chapter left ! By the way Operation L.O.V.E. stands for Letting Out Valid Emotions. Think about it and It's perfect for the last few chapters (:

- SethieReigns