Chapter 7 - Threats

*Roman's P.O.V.*

After the Battleground pay per view, Seth quickly started planning the wedding. If his timing was right, we could get married the day before the Summerslam pay per view, which was just a month away.

"Are you almost ready to go ? The show starts in a few hours, you know how we have to be there early." I said asked Seth as he sat at the kitchen table.

"Yeah just give me a second. I'm designing the alter. Look what I have so far." he said handing me his book.

"Are those snakes ?" I asked.

"No, those are drapes on the pillars."

"Are these balloons ?"

"No, That's the rice people are gonna throw !"

"Why did you draw stick people and why did you give me bunny ears ?"

"That's your hair ! Gimme !" he said snatching his book. "Someone doesn't appreciate my 1st grade art level."

"Oh Jesus, okay babe let's go." I said laughing.

*Seth's P.O.V.*

When we got to the arena, I was all about business. I sat in the halls working on my perfect wedding. I had to shoot people away, there was too much work to be done in so little time. I had a match soon, so I went to the locker room to get ready.

"Hey watch where you're going !" I said to Dean as he bumped into me on purpose.

"Relax two tones. Are you still mad about the party ? Are you gonna cry ?" he said acting like he was wiping tears off his face.

"Don't start with me Ambrose. I got wedding plans to make." I said as I continued time walk.

"If you make it to your wedding." he said, making me turn back around and face him.

"What is that suppose to mean !?"

"It means I'm gonna stop you. The only one saying I do to Roman is me." he said in a crazy voice.

We stared at each other for a moment before Roman walked by. He reminded me I had a match, not knowing what just happened.

"Well I'll see you later Seth. Good luck tonight." Dean said smiling.

I turned to Roman and said "Stay away from him." He questioned why, but I only told him Dean was trouble.

*Roman's P.O.V.*

I was in the guys locker room watching Seth's match when my phone vibrated. It was a text from Dean saying "ComE QuiCk." I wasn't sure where he was, so I just opened every door backstage. I finally found him in a supply closet.

"Dean ! Stop !" I yelled as I saw him cut his wrist with a razor.

He went in for another slice, but I was able to stop him. He looked up at me with his red beaming eyes. All I could do was bring him in for a tight long hug. I heard someone come past the open door, but I had no intention on seeing who it was.

*Summer Rae's P.O.V.*

I was stunned ! I was completely in shock ! Seeing my bestfriend's fiancé on someone else was the last straw. What was I to do and how am I to do it ?

"Seth !" I yelled banging on his locker room door.

He opened the door and I fell in. I was surprised at how big it was. It was the size of a living room compared to other private locker rooms.

"What are you doing here ? I just finished my match and I have to shower." he said.

"I have to tell you something. I just saw Roman and Dean in the supply closet hugging ! And they didn't even bother to stop !" I said.

There was silence. Complete utter silence. All I heard was a heartbeat, then I realized it was Seth's heartbeat.

"I will end him." he said as his whole body slightly jumped.

"Seth, wait. Don't go. We're at work. If you lay a hand on him, you're suspended." I warned him.

"No ! Stop ! You handle this the right way Seth ! The right way !" I said as he pulled me with him while I was trying to hold him back.

"And what's the right way ?" he questioned.

"You're with the authority. You're already in a feud with him, but at Summerslam, you can get him back. Humiliate him at the biggest party of the summer." I suggested.

After a while of thinking, he agreed to it. I advised him to stick to the storyline and to not break character. Eventually it would lead to a match at Summerslam.

"I really shouldn't wait that long, but I will. And if he dare comes to my wedding and messes it up, I'll curbstomp his face in !" he said punching his hand.

"You're starting to sound like me. I knew I saw something in you when we first met." I said smiling.

We started walking back to our locker rooms until we heard a snap. A bottle on a nearby makeup table fell over. We kept walking and out of nowhere, a cart rolled and hit Seth from the side.

"Oh my God Seth ! Someone get some help !" I yelled.

"Oh Seth. Are you okay ?" Dean said kneeling beside me.

"You crazy bastard ! Y-You did this to me !" Seth barley let out.

"You should've picked the bottle up. Maybe then you wouldn't end up on your back. Then again, you must be use to that position." Dean said as he twitched his way inches away from Seth's face.

A few referees came and Dean pretended to help Seth. They escorted him to the doctor's room and Dean simply waved to them.

"What are you up to ?" I questioned him.

"Oh Summer. I'm just getting what I want." he responded.

Dean grabbed my face with both hands gently and almost kissed me. He walked off as if he was playing the drums and I stood motionless, thinking what I could do to help my friend and his future.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

I know I kinda threw the Seth/Dean storyline in there out of nowhere, but I'll make up for it(: Enjoy the rest and try to keep up, it only gets crazy from here on out ! Thank God for Summer Rae !

- SethieReigns