Chapter 6 - Engagement Party

{Story begins at the start of the engagement party}

*Seth's P.O.V.*

"Seth I'm so proud of you ! And I know your dad would be proud too." my mom said.

"Thanks ma."

"I'm sure he's smiling up from heaven right now. Oh Ron, maybe one day I'll be able to find out if it was that grenade that killed you or that city bus pulling out of the goodwill."  she said drinking her drink.

"I thought it was the bus ?"  I said in confusion.

"The bus did hit him, but he had a grenade on him. The autopsy can't tell if he was ran over and then blown up or blown up and then ran over. I'm sure we'll figure it out in no time." she said.

"He died 23 years ago !" I yelled.

"Yeah, but it's never too late son."

"Oh my gosh mom, you switched the drinks with liquor !" I said pointing at her drink.

"What do the young kids say ? That's none of my business ?"  she walked off drinking and I just shook my head and laughed.

"Seth !"

"Oh my God Summer ! Did you know about this ?" I asked going to her table and giving her a hug.

"Yeah, I had to come ! I knew you would say yes. You love him, and he really loves you too. I'm so happy for you !"  she said.

"Are you just gonna ignore us, or are you gonna show us that bling ?" Alicia Fox said.

I flashed my ring to the whole table full of divas and they were shocked at how big it was. They all threw me compliments and had me blushing.

"Honey, watch after your man cause I might take him." Alicia said.

"Nope ! He's all mine." I said.

We watched Roman cut a cake at the back. He looked at us and started blushing. He smiled at me and turned his attention back to the cake.

"Who looks that good without a shirt though, seriously." Summer said fixing her hair.

"Where can I get a papi like that !?" Rosa asked.

"The island of Samoa. That's where they make 'em good ! Look at Jimmy." Naomi said.

"You guys are so lucky !" Eva cried.

"Don't you have a man ?" we all questioned.

"Yeah, but he doesn't have that Samoan hair. I just want something to grab when we have-"

"This tea is the bomb.com !" Cameron said cutting her off.

"Don't look now, but Dean just walked in and he's headed for your man." Summer warned me.

I didn't believe her, but when I turned around, there was Dean heading straight for Roman dressed in casual clothes.

*Dean's P.O.V.*

"Dean, what are wearing ? It's the beach." Roman said.

"I don't do beaches." I said. "Congrats on the proposal though. You're almost a legit taken man."

"You mean I am a taken man ?" he questioned.

"The wedding didn't happen yet, I meant almost."