pro-logue

It was the darkest night ever and Pawpool, the ThunderClan medicine cat had just finished helping Morningbreeze kit three kits, wait oh no, five kits actually because we need a few to die, Littlekit, Teensykit, Tinykit, Catkit and Minikit. She had had so many kits that Morningbreeze and her mate, Breezewhisker had run out of names but it was a good thing Pawpool helped them. Pawpool thought Wow what great names. They're going to grow up to be great warriors. When she arrived in her den, she realised something, she wasn't alone. Suddenly silvery cats appeared out of thin air. And she gasped in surprise. Who were they?

          "Who are you?" cried Pawpool, frightened. 

          "Are you mousebrained? Who else do you think we are?" said a glittery grey cat.

         "I know you! You are Fluffyfur, our ex medicine cat!" said Pawpool. 

           "Jess. Correct," said Fluffyfur, suddenly taking on an Indian accent. 

          "Do you have a prophecy for me?" Pawpool said in awe. 

          "Yes," said the other cat, with bright orange fur, and deep green eyes. He was serious. "A small kit who is a cat will bring peace to the clan with blood. oooohhhhh." Suddenly, loud music rings out, dramatic and scary. Pawpool gasps. 

           "What do you mean?" she cried. 

            "OOOOOOOOH we are disappearing into the darknessssss," cooed Fluffyfur. Pawpool gasped as the StarClan cats disappeared into the darkness. Pawpool thought hard. What did it mean? There were five kits which were small in ThunderClan and they were all CATS? How oh how was she to know which kit the prophecy was talking about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  This is my first book of the series. Please tell me if you like it. Personally, I find myself quite funny but once,  my brother's best friend's little sister looked me in the eye and screamed "yuk" when I told her a joke. It was quite a humbling experience so some hype comments would be nice to unhumble me. (she was 7 months old btw).