E p i l o g u e

Catstar woke up and trotted into the clearing. She had made ThunderClan stronger and more fearful than ever with Vladmirsoup by her side. Vladmirsoup though, was still small (one moon old) and still slept in the nursery with his mother and siblings that nobody talked about before. Catstar went to the elders den to pretend to check on them. 

         "Are you alright?" she asked them. Blackpoop nodded. 

        "We are sorry we were mean to you," apologised Sidekicksoup who was still only nine moons old. 

        "It's ok," shrugged Catsar. "But you're still going to be elders. Right-o, bye." She saw three kits playing on the ground. 

        "Oh hello, who are you?" she asked them. 

        "Yellowkit," said a black kit with grey eyes. 

        "Bluekit," said a dark brown kit with red eyes. 

        "Orangekit," said a light brown kit with bright green eyes. 

         "Oh wow, your names totally fit you," said Catstar. "Who are your parents btw?"

        "Sunsunny and Sparklebreeze," said Bluekit. 

       "Oh ok, I thought they were siblings," said Catstar. 

       "No," said Vladmirkit, appearing next to Catstar. "They had kits five moons ago, don't you remember? I told you." 

       "Nah, I don't know anybody in this Clan except you, Blackpoop, Sidekicksoup and yeah... Oh and I remember Fluffcat. We used to be so close," sighed Catstar then she jumped to her feet. "Oh wait, I'm the leader. I can do what I want. i'm going to throw all of ShadowClan into the mountain and let Fluffcat join us. Yayyy. Come on Vladmirsoup, let's go throw ShadowClan into the mountain and recruit Fluffcat!"