Chap. 6

Catpaw crouched and leapt. She pushed Starstar to the ground and he fell the the ground. Then he rolled to his feet. He regretted his decision of having an apprentice. 

            "You're good," he said with a sigh. And because everyone (Starstar and me, the author) is too lazy to teach Catpaw any more fighting moves or hunting moves, Starstar decided that she should become a warrior before everybody else. Catpaw ran back to the camp and Blackpaw and Sidekickpaw blocked her way. 

             "Where do you think you're going?" snarled Blackpaw because that's what every evil bully says, advancing on Catpaw. 

            "I'm sorry, I was just..., going to the den," said Catpaw, suddenly not brave anymore because she beat twenty ShadowClan warriors but she can't beat two stupid apprentices. 

            "Oh no you're not," hissed Sidekickpaw because that's what every sidekick says. 

            "I don't want any trouble," said Catpaw because that's what every victim says. And of course, nobody in the whole Clan noticed them. Blackpaw lunged at Catpaw and pinned her down. Sidekickpaw leapt on her from the otherside. Suddenly, she felt power surge through her, because every hero of the story suddenly has super powers and beats their bully in some epic battle. Using her strength, she pushed the two bullies off and pinned one down then bit the other's tail. Sidekickpaw rolled out of her grasp and she leapt at him, slashing his ears. Then Blackpaw advanced on her and hissed. He growled then leapt. She ducked then pushed him aside, making him stumble. Then she bit and clawed at him. He retreated wailing. And of course, still, nobody noticed. 

             "S-sorry," stuttered Blackpaw. 

             "You should be," said Catpaw. And just like that, the bullies left her alone, although they still talked about her behind her back. And Catpaw is actually really stupid as she could have beaten them a long time ago but she was too scared (so, to conclude, she's also a coward). So anyways, she returned to her den and slept.