Chapter 4: The Bachelor Pad

A/N: Reminder this chapter is rated MATURE. 

Last Chapter Re-cap:

"OK... This may be the stupidest thing I've ever done, but ok I'll crash at your place tonight..." We walked out the door and strolled to his place a few blocks up the road. As we walked, I thought about something else I wanted to know before I stayed with him. "One more thing Julian... What's your last name?" He gave me a strange look.

"Why does it matter?" He replied hesitantly giving me a concerned look.

"Well I figure if I'm going home with some guy... I should at least know his name..." I responded looking at his profile as he walked beside me.

"It's Edelman..." He sighed out.

"Well that wasn't so hard was it... It's nice to meet you Julian Edelman... I'm Hazel Carter..." I smiled up at him, and continued to walk beside him. He looked at me strangely as if waiting for me to say something else. I just lifted my left eyebrow in response. He just smiled and grabbed my left hand and continued walking.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

We arrived at Julian's condo after a brisk 15 minute walk. It was a charming four level building on Commonwealth Ave. Pulling me along behind him, we strolled up the stairs and into the main entrance of the building and up the stairs. Since it was the middle of the night, the building was quiet and no one was around.

Julian held my hand as we walked up the four flights of stairs. I could see him peek at me every time we switched direction to move up a new flight. I dipped my head slightly with a blush and bit the outer edge of my lip.

"Please don't do that..." He groaned looking at me fully now once we reached the top of the stairs. His condo was on the top level.

"Do what?" I turned towards him.

"Bite your lip... It's a big turn on for me." He ran his thumb alongside my cheekbone and tucked a piece of my long caramel hair behind my ear. "You really have some of the most amazing deep blue eyes I've ever seen..." He placed his hand gently behind my neck causing a gasp to escape from between my lips before I could stop it.

At that Julian lunged forward and captured my lips in his. He quickly shuffled us against the wall of the hallway. Bringing his other hand up, so that both of his hands were cradling my face, his lips pressed harder against mine. When his tongue ran along to seam of my lips, I opened my mouth in response to the sensation. He didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss, swirling his tongue in my mouth and dancing it with mine as I responded in return. In the back of my mind I knew this was quickly heading in a direction I wasn't planning on going.

One of Julian hands dropped from my face to grab my left hip and lift my leg to wrap around his. He then proceeded to rub his now hardened shaft against me, and there was no doubt about the impressiveness of his size. After a few minutes he reluctantly pulled away from me.

Julian once again firmly grabbed my hand pulling me in the direction of his place. Grasping his keys in his other hand he opened his door, pulling me inside and tossing his keys on a side table before slamming the door. He then grabbed my clutch from my hand and tossed that on the side table as well.

Suddenly he pushed me against the back of the door and began to kiss a very sensitive spot on my neck near my collar bone. I let out an uncontrollable moan.

"Julian... I don't usually do this... This isn't me... Gasp..." Julian moved his kisses down and over my exposed cleavage. His hands slid up the outside of my thighs. When he reached the bottom of my dress, he grabbed hold of the edge before giving me an intense look.