Chapter 9: I need you...now

Last Chapter Re-Cap:

"Okay... Just continue straight down this path to the end... I will be waiting for you there and then we can continue to the gym together... Take your time... It will take time to build up your endurance... We can work on it together... Just go at a pace that feels slightly challenging for you..." He stated before he kissed my lips then turned and took off running down the path. My God was he fast. I bit my lip as I stared at him for a moment, watching the flex of his muscles before I snapped myself out of my daze and began my journey.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Julian and I spent a good two hours in the gym. He showed me how to use various machines and helped set me up with a beginner routine. While I completed my repetitions Julian would get his own workout in. And my oh my didn't he look crazy sexy flexing his muscles, sweat glistening on his body. Who knew the gym could be such a stimulating place?

Before we left Julian set me up with a guest membership under his account, so I could visit when he was busy down at the stadium. He didn't want me to not be able to workout, because he wasn't here. Plus, the owner being a friend of his, accepted the request no questions asked.

We used the walk back to his place as a cool down. Julian had his shirt off and wrapped around the back of his neck. As we crossed the street, Julian grabbed hold of my hand looping his fingers through mine. I peered down at them smiling and biting the edge of my lip. Julian let out a soft chuckle and kissed the side of my head.

We continued our stroll down the bike trail through the thick foliage of trees lining the sides. It was nice, because it provided a bit of privacy to those on the path from those driving along either side.

I could see Julian's condo just off in the distance when my hand was suddenly yanked to the side. I slightly stumbled as I was pulled and into a small secluded section off the side of the path surrounded by lots of lush green trees and bushes. Just as I got my feet back beneath me I was pushed up against a trunk of a tree, a soft gasp escaped my lips as Julian crushed his own against mine.

I reached my hands up to run them through his sweaty hair, but before they reached him they were grasped into one of his own and lifted above my head and held against the tree. Julian's lips separated mine and slipped his tongue through to tangle with my own.

"Mmm..." I let out a moan between our lips. His other hand quickly grabbed my hip and pulled my lower body tightly against his. After several minutes he pulled his lips away from my own and rested his forehead against mine. He let go of the arms he held above my head, and used his hands to cup my face.

"Sorry I just couldn't resist anymore... Watching you work out beside me, and all sweaty..." Julian groaned. "Was such a fucking turn on... Do you know how difficult it was working out with a boner... I've never been so horny in the gym before... I don't know what it is you do to me... But God I think I'm becoming addicted to you..." I smiled at him and brought my hands up to cover his.

"Good... I thought it was just me... Watching your muscles flex and the sweat glistening on your body... I had no idea sweat could be so sexy..." I giggled. He leaned his head back towards the sky for a moment and groaned. He looked back down at me, and quickly grasped my hand in his again looping his finger through mine.

"We need to get back to my place now... This is not going to be easy... I'm as hard as a fucking rock right now..." With that he took off with a light jog pulling me slightly behind him and back onto the path. Within ten minutes we were back at his place and stumbling through the door. Quickly clothes were pulled from our bodies as we made our way to the bathroom to take a shower together.

Julian quickly turned the shower on steamy and we stepped inside. He grabbed the soap and lathered it up before running his hands along my shoulders and down my arms washing every inch of my body. I reached up and pulled the elastic holding my hair up and shook my long hair out behind me.